~~~ G.O.D Disbanded By TribalWars Team ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It must all be because they are so damn intimidated by the omnipotence of... well... Omnipotence... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am just confused why Russia didn't get disbanded. Kind of silly.

Now I have a silly question.

Can I get banned for putting random letters together? I mean it isn't English technically.

DeletedUser

Can I get banned for putting random letters together? I mean it isn't English technically.

I'm sure they did right at the start of the world. Maybe that was why.

It was either them or XXXX I think.

DeletedUser

i dnt think they shud have been banned for having a forum in persian

DeletedUser

i dnt think they shud have been banned for having a forum in persian

I think rules are rules. People use vulgar words in their own languages if they don't want to be banned for using them in English. That's below acceptable.

DeletedUser

It must all be because they are so damn intimidated by the omnipotence of... well... Omnipotence... :icon_wink:

mcgonagr is right we were all so scared of [O] we just disbanded in our confusion. They are very scary you know.

DeletedUser

Well maybe if you were not so rude to the admins things may of been different. If you had tried to reason with them instead of getting all pissy they may of made an exception.

DeletedUser

As far as I am aware, Russia didn't get banned because they also accept non-russian players, albeit few. I heard from a Russia player that Admins 'forced' them to accept non-russians, obviously, the guy is biased, so I'm not sure whether it's the whole truth.

As for your racism question earlier; report it, and the one responsible will get a warning, or banned. No exceptions, to my knowledge. Of course, if a tribe doesn't want to invite you on grounds of race, they'll just come up with a different excuse :)

DeletedUser

lol im glad Another massing tribe got disbanded :) full of noobs that don't have a clue how to play this game to they join the noobie tribe leaders who believe Strength in numbers :/ very sad

DeletedUser56985

you got owned.

Plus we know your tribe can't all comunicate with each other. All we need to do is find the non english people and Take their villages. Then your tribe will be nothing IMO.

elfishninja

russians dont use russian language on their forum
in fact they do but not in tw forum, cause they dont use tw forum at all they have an external forum exclusively in russian with their specific leters

and tw team cant prove that they are talking in other languages except english cause they dont have to care what is happening in other sites that are not hosted by tw

joshh08

russians dont use russian language on their forum
in fact they do but not in tw forum, cause they dont use tw forum at all they have an external forum exclusively in russian with their specific leters

and tw team cant prove that they are talking in other languages except english cause they dont have to care what is happening in other sites that are not hosted by tw

every Russia play i have mailed has mailed me back in Russian...

DeletedUser

they shud get banned cos this is a english server

plus i whine there is no indian server ?

DeletedUser

thats a kinda sarcastic?????
plus racist plus india is the highest grower in recession
and i am proud to be an indian

DeletedUser

Two questions.

Did you get warned by an admin?
Was it your entire forums or just one forum?

DeletedUser

Havent been on in a while but, TW can screw with u all the time, lizy even said that they cant die. If u have a TW person on ur world, join another, as simple as that

DeletedUser

Bans/admin actions are not to be discussed on the public forums. Send in a support ticket. In almost every case, there is more going on behind the scenes then most people are aware of, and bringing it to the forums does not help your cause at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.