G.O.D. Tribe in W12 (also in W6)

Gladiator Riley

If you want to join, join now so we can become the #1 tribe in world 12!

:swordsman:Gladiators of Doom W12 (G.O.D2):axemen:

G.O.D. save this world! We rule world 12!(well at least we will soon...) We are all Gladiators fighting for freedom!

We are Spartans! Spartans of G.O.D.! We will never surrender or retreat. If we die we die a beautiful death, together we rise, together we fall. Spartans are true to there land. If you ask for help you'll get it. We are one!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I WANNA BE IN G.O.D. YEA GLADIATORS OF DEATH PWN ALL(plz let me in!!!)

DeletedUser

i want 2 join G.o.D s

plss send me an invitation im@712/129

DeletedUser

Hate to break it to you but you put this in the wrong section it should be in tribes looking for members not looking for a tribe. good luck anyway

Eddit
wait a sec why did you even bump this anyway mate the tribe dont exsist anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

cartman28

Hate to break it to you but you put this in the wrong section it should be in tribes looking for members not looking for a tribe. good luck anyway

Eddit
wait a sec why did you even bump this anyway mate the tribe dont exsist anymore.

your so observant :icon_biggrin: wut u doing hanging round these parts :icon_surprised: lol and seems they did a swell job of ruling w12!

DeletedUser

your so observant :icon_biggrin: wut u doing hanging round these parts :icon_surprised: lol and seems they did a swell job of ruling w12!

lol yes we should bow down to there eliteness :lol:

Uwthree

OMFGZ I CAN MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND POST ON THEM ALL I WANT TO JOIN MY OWN TRIBE :lol:

cartman28

lol yes we should bow down to there eliteness :lol:

be careful you do not want to anger them, they sent tons of :axemen::axemen::axemen: they raped my women, killed my children, and drank all of my beer :icon_sad: my beer oh the humanity

DeletedUser

They're not a real Spartan tribe! they dont have one of theses in their profile!

___..-"""-. `)^| .-"""-..___
`-...___ '=.'-.' \-'.=' ___..-'
`\ ' ******* ' /`
'--;|||||;--'
/\|||/\
( /;-;\ )
' )•••(-'
(••••)
)•••(
(••••)
(\.)•••(./)
\\(•••)//
(\_(\____/.|]-[|.\____/)_/)
)|(´`*~SPARTA ~*´`)|(
//'''''''//''''''[- ^ -]''''''\\'''''''\\
\\.....\)......] || [......(/.....//
\) ] || [ (/
|\_°_/|
[|\_/|]
[|[;|]]
[|;;;|]
[;;;;;]
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;¤]|]-
;;;;;[¤]|]--
;;;;;|[¤]|]---
;;;;;[|[¤]|]|---|
;;;;;[|[¤]|]|---|
;;;;[|[¤]|/---/
;;;[|[¤]/---/
;;[|[¤/---/
;[|[/---/
[|/---/
[/---/]
/---/|]
/---/]|];
/---/¤]|];;
/---/[¤]|];;;
/---/|[¤]|];;;;
|---|[|[¤]|];;;;;
|---|[|[¤]|];;;;;
---[|[¤]|;;;;;
--[|[¤];;;;;
-[|[¤;;;;;
[|[;;;;;
[|;;;;;
[;;;;;]
;;;;;|]
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;¤]|]-
;;;;|[¤]|]--|
;;;;|[¤]|]--|
;;[|[¤]|]-/
;[|[¤]|]/
[|[¤]|]
\\¤//
\|/
V​

DeletedUser

whats up with those spratan tribes i see there swords all over the place.

DeletedUser32530

joining tribe G.O.D

PLs let me join i am in continent 78 W12 horizontal 874 vetictral 727 i :icon_biggrin:really need a tribe thank u

DeletedUser32530

joining tribe G.O.D

PLs let me join i am in continent 78 W12 horizontal 727 vetictral 874 i :icon_biggrin:really need a tribe thank u very much
[/QUOTE]