Game Names

DeletedUser

SplittingHeadache... Cause I had a headache when I made this account.

Dumb name but I like it.

Nicksta195

I have no idea why I make my screen names Nicksta. Err... My names Nick? I suppose that's a part of it.

DeletedUser51390

I was watching thewall at the time.

the movie by pink floyd of course lol

DeletedUser

oman1359 is what i use for everything
i wish i had my name as bUzOoKa JoE tho haha

DeletedUser

A few years ago when I started to play similar games, I searched for lord of the rings names that people wouldn't recognise. I choose the name 'Draugluin' (thought it sounded cool and begun with a D as does my more common name David). However I spelt it wrong on one site (Draugliun) and ran with it.

I also use Waltini: nickname I got when playing football (mix of my surname and Houdini), and King of Kings (taken from troy: "careful king of kings, first you need the victory")

DeletedUser

My name came from my love of the pokemon manaphy who always says mana mana! so I put manamana as my username, but that was already taken (I think, actually Ive forgotten now, It took to long to get to the bottom cause I read the first half then I skipped to the bottom because I was getting bored) so I put 1 on the end! o_0 I like making that face its fun. I also like star wars.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Didn't know pokemon fans still existed...

I used to <3 the pokemon games on nintendo gameboy. (this was many years ago)

DeletedUser

Didn't know pokemon fans still existed...

I used to <3 the pokemon games on nintendo gameboy. (this was many years ago)

Man, they were addictive huh? You literally DO want to catch them all. Then level them >.<

DeletedUser

pokemon was the best. im 17 and i still have friends who play it on gameboy haha

DeletedUser

Use to play a game called Tibia online. All my charcters had Mystic as a first name and my vocation as a second...Mystic Knight/Mystic Druid/Mystic Pally/Mystic Conjuror.

But that was many, many years ago.