GameFuel.ca - New Tribe (More of a Community)

DeletedUser

GameFuel.ca - New Tribe (More of a Community) [K73]

About GameFuel

GameFuel is currently set-up to be a multi-gaming organization and or community. We're a community that wants a reputable and respected name. We will not accept/recruit sore losers, disrespect, arrogance, childish acting, or inactive players. We want to build a strong, active, loyal, and dedicated community.

GameFuel currently has a Ventrilo Server, Website and Forum.

About Myself

I, Btraill, have just started playing Tribal Wars. Although, I feel that I'm getting a good grasp of how this game works quite fast. I have one of the strongest villages in my area. I'm quite a competitive gamer although, I still like to sit back, relax, and enjoy the game as well.

Interested in joining?

Are you interested in joining? If you are read below:

• Are you respectful?
  • Are you comitted, loyal, and dedicated?
  • Are you an active player?

If your answers are Yes to all of the above, then continue to the application. If not, please, do me a favor and click the Back button or ALT+F4. (ALT+F4 will give you 1,000 of all resources)

Application

How old are you?:
How active are you?:
Can you participate on the forums?:
Do you have a microphone & ventrilo?:

You can either PM me the application or respond with it.

Thank you for reading,

- Btraill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paladphros, what happened to hiding under your bridge?

And as for the age remark, it doesn't necessarily mean much.. I would just like a general consensus of the future recruits.

DeletedUser

If I had an age requirement, it would've been declared in the post. I am only sixteen years of age, so it would be pretty hypocritical to put an age limit.

Ventrilo - http://www.ventrilo.com

It is a VOIP Program (Voice Over IP), almost identical to TeamSpeak. You can speak over a microphone with others connected to the same server.

DeletedUser41666

Moved and cleaned.

As for the age thing, well it's nice to know a bit about your applicants. In some tribe's I've ran, I've ask questions for taste in music, to subject at school, what you want to work as/do work as.

And btraill, I would suggest thinking about getting skype, a lot of the good tribe's use it for commuinication rather than ventrillo. If you do decide to get skype, add "Kebabstah" and ask to be put into the w30 chat. There you will meet some of the worlds players.

Ripfin

counts me out since if you look up Arrogance in the dictionary it shows a picture of me :icon_razz: