GBR TRIBE looking for allys and members

DeletedUser

GBR please join it im looking for members i have jobs im looking for lots of people those who ask for an invertaion get one im a expiranced player of world one who whants to start a tribe in world 3 so join great britain e currently have 2 member and we have been open for 2 days plese join us
contact william in the game those who ask to join will get an invte or ask for a allance so :icon_biggrin: and be happy

DeletedUser

What the hell is wrong with you people? Your stupidity on a scale of 1-10 is 10. I am also guessing that one of my villages has more points than you do.

Deleted User - 3135

william, all i can say is i thought someone would have taken that name first

DeletedUser

Your tribe and recruiting system make Plamya laugh heartily.

The only thing preventing me from falling out of my chair from laughter is having recently read Darling Pose's tribe description.

DeletedUser3879

If you look at his profile you will see he is only 13.
Give the kid a break.

DeletedUser1082

Hard to kill and hard to die is 13 years old. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3879

maybe hard to kill is the one lying then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nah...13 year olds range in intelligences...I did not see a period in his whole post...So I'm using ellipses to overcompensate for it...Aww...their tribe is too far to farm...

DeletedUser

Hmm I did not notice he was actually 13. As a prize for your boldness, I'll grant you an implicit NAP.

The last 13 yr. leader I dealt with randomly declared war on us, and is now playing on the rim.

ender_wiggin

If you look at his profile you will see he is only 13.
Give the kid a break.

We are giving him a break. A break from the responsibility of leading a tribe. It's a hard duty, being that responsible... and soon enough, he'll have an all expenses paid trip to a rimside motel, where he can frolick till he passes out, due to sunstroke. I just need to get the proper noble train going.... took too many villages lately to properly send 4 messengers to tell him the wonderful news and deliver his prize.

Deleted User - 3135

We are giving him a break. A break from the responsibility of leading a tribe. It's a hard duty, being that responsible... and soon enough, he'll have an all expenses paid trip to a rimside motel, where he can frolick till he passes out, due to sunstroke. I just need to get the proper noble train going.... took too many villages lately to properly send 4 messengers to tell him the wonderful news and deliver his prize.

4? it might have to be 5...

ender_wiggin

Don't be so literal.

If it needs to be 5, i'll send 5, but if I'm close enough, it'll only be 4.

DeletedUser3292

William, you are a good guy with a big heart... best of luck to you if you need any help, do not hesitate to ask.

All the best