~GLAD~ Angry!

• Thread starter DeletedUser94846
  • Start date

DeletedUser94846

why Glad Angry no fight? they should fight , they nubs, look there hugging and letting angry nubs groww in glad nub k. wth, they should fighting

DeletedUser

maybe they are taking out the noobs first or maybe its just not the right time there are so many different reasons. War isn't always the first thing you want especially when tribes are just finally starting to get control in their areas.

-1 as well

DeletedUser

is it just me or are this tribe's name pretty much the opposite of the other ones?

DeletedUser

haha they are never paid attention to that :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

haha they are never paid attention to that :icon_biggrin:

hahah lol ;p
well in an outside view with no info at all..
it looks like a tribe was made to oppose another..
lol but i dont know anything so dont flame me or anything.. what i said
was just because of the names and no other basis for it

DeletedUser

well im outside perspective too. I have friends there and I was co playing an account, but I don't play any worlds anymore cuz don't have enough time haha :D but I can still troll these lovely forums

DeletedUser97093

Well I'm not sure if you were aware of what we just did to tbs and are doing to g-pack

DeletedUser

dear destruction follows,

stop being a stranger on skype you nub.

*on topic* No these tribes were not made to oppose each other just a coincidence and I don't think it makes sense for us to take each other on either giving the weaker opposition a chance to level the playing field.

DeletedUser

I iz no nub! :icon_twisted:

ya war is lame early on much more of a hindrance unless it is completely necessary

DeletedUser91646

Haha well.. they letting ANGRY the chance to grow and later EAT GLAD :)

DeletedUser

it would be a good war tho. prob would happen down the road, maybe a month,maybe more.
seems like the most likely war for those 2 tribes tho

DeletedUser

That is unlikely to happen with the member counts at least not right now. If both tribes were say 20 something members right now I could see it though. lol

DeletedUser94846

what about Angry! vs. Punch! as they both by eachother, that be god war to :)

hope see real wars in next month, party! vs Act1 also could be threre

DeletedUser

In a month maybe a few wars will break out (probly longer tho).. but before then its still pretty risky. Not all players in these tribes have their areas quite sealed off yet and the tribes as a whole haven't locked down their K's or areas they wish to control yet. Once there are no lingering tribes in the midst of the larger tribes members then we will see pushes into new continents.