GoHard and SDA need to merge

DeletedUser

At 721 and 717 members, combined they would very nearly break 1500 members.

They would have a K44-K55 power block. If they then focus on mass mailing 80-200 members tribes in K45-K54 they could make a center power block that would rim every other tribe.

Think about it, 2000 members, they just ID 10 villages a day with circulars, every members sends fakes at em, and in the fakes hide attacks. Undodgable, unblockable. A potent super weapon, that only gets stronger.

If they only have 1 good player per 10 sucks, that is still 200 good players. They would be completely hidden, and strike as deadly ninja's.

except for the fact that.....the nubs won't know what a fake is..or will be too selfish to do it...or will think it wont make a difference b/c 8 other ppl are sending fakes....assuming they all think that or not...

it's still fail

DeletedUser

yeah, the support thing seems like it very well could have been an activity test anyways... however, that Premium Points thing is a bit ridiculous

Can he get banned for that? I don't know enough about the whole 'actual currency' versus in-game status rules

using PP as an incentive to attack someone is illegal, as is giving it as any kind of "reward", so i would think that if he actually got the priv's he wanted then yes, it would be illegal. however, just tricking him out of the PP? while mean, rude, and a whole bunch of other things i cant say, i dont think its illegal. mebbe the intent behind it was, but not the results. thats my opinion at least.

DeletedUser

If they did merge, ( 1438 Members)

It's be uncontrollably hard to Run / Co-ordinate during war.

DeletedUser

You'll need 1 heck of a leader, A tonne of barons, Mods, Strict rules and a lot of time on your hands

DeletedUser

If they did merge, ( 1438 Members)

It's be uncontrollably hard to Run / Co-ordinate during war.

It would be pratically impossible during the war and out of it. Cross nobleing would be hard to control and even just looking after the forum would be impossible.

DeletedUser

Yeah, literal 24/7 gameplay.

If you had 1 Baron every 40 members, they'd need about.. 35 barons

Bought to you by: My laziness and done it by a calculator.

I think GoHard members or dukes are starting to see sence, they had 720, now their on 690. :þ

pissfer

well, we already said: If you want to set it up so that you have 7 people under 1 person down a line. So, they want to make a tribe about 2801 large, and then they would be able to create a 5 layer management as follows - 1 (leader) -> 7 (barons) -> 49 (Group Leaders) -> 343 (Squad Leaders) -> 2401 (Regular members). If you could pull that off, you'd be a GENIOUS! And, it's already set up for you, you just have to decide who's who.

Brought to you by: A little bit of Microsoft Excel and the rule of 7

Reviv333

Well GoHard is losing members fast, Are they crumbling? I think they are, before BP lol

DeletedUser

Well GoHard is losing members fast, Are they crumbling? I think they are, before BP lol

There's even a topic in the GoHard forum now called "Countdown to 0 members" so yes I believe they will crumble quite fast now.

Other topics include a poll on our leader, and what kind of *insert expletive here* we think he is.

DeletedUser

Look at the first page of the forum crazy I say

Topics Author Last post Reply
Important: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA READ READ READ!!! TheCowKing
today at 22:27 Britney Spears Rules
today at 22:32 5
Important: A Wrong Truth steroids101
today at 20:11 steroids101
today at 20:11 0
45cal has been banned!!! calhimp
today at 22:26 mathat10
today at 22:32 2
who has full tribe rights kick him become leader revive tribe ill control 50 50 if ya want this tribe can survive well spidge
today at 22:31 spidge
today at 22:31 0
the apparent forwarded message is a total fake!!! ( 1, Last page ) calhimp
today at 21:03 Krystofer
today at 22:31 21
Important!!!!!!!!!! mathat10
today at 22:24 dr.strangelove
today at 22:28 2
A Farewell awsomehedgehog
today at 22:20 pastie97
today at 22:25 6
what the hell is this 'a wrong truth' about? ( 1, 2, 3, Last page ) calhimp
today at 20:15 moye88
today at 22:19 73
NEW BEGINNING kgnorth
today at 21:21 Britney Spears Rules
today at 22:16 12
I think........ pastie97
today at 21:26 aznkid1228
today at 22:15 2
ONE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION dr.strangelove
today at 21:57 dr.strangelove
today at 21:57 0
For those just loggin on.... pastie97
today at 21:46 Huricaneru
today at 21:53 3
IMPORTANT fattrill
today at 21:02 dr.strangelove
today at 21:32

DeletedUser

Been along time since i started from the beginning.....I joined this world for sh#t's and gigggles.....if im honest! .....lol... im in one off the big tribes........just to see.... nothing else... madness... total madness.....gonna stick around to see what happens thou......LALRTFF, twice

DeletedUser

Completion of the next unit (Light cavalry): 0:13:56
Training Duration Completion Cancel *
2 Light cavalry 0:27:56 today at 00:36 cancel:lol: