Going Inactive?

DeletedUser

for the neebies who joined after !UN!'s time they were they original bad boys of the west with their epic (cuddly, murderous ETC.) leader Howey bear. they were one of the longest lasting tribes from the start of the world and one of those tribes you either love or hate

lets talk about their bad ending a bit.

a couple of weeks before UN get disappear forever , they been losing the war to a tribe called KIA( KIA was 1/2 of their size.... ) ,then out of suddenly their beloved leader came online after 3 months of inactivity and ended his sitting and disbanded his tribe , he was EPIC guys believe me :lol:

in order to survive most of UN ran to a Mass-recruiting tribe called QUAY and QUAY later merged into another tribe and made the SHAMEFUL PIRANA.

so good job !UN! :lol::lol: you ruined the world.

and QUAY is the place another EPIC player Madisonbama he went rogue after MERGER and made a tribe called ADHD with Repinski which came out to be a epic failure and PIRANA nobled them all :)

Basically this ADHD ( accept Defeat Hit Delete ) thingy always fail on every world bama and Rep try it :) either they are not good leaders or the name is tooo challenging.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

lets talk about their bad ending a bit.

a couple of weeks before UN get disappear forever , they been losing the war to a tribe called KIA( KIA was 1/2 of their size.... ) ,then out of suddenly their beloved leader came online after 3 months of inactivity and ended his sitting and disbanded his tribe , he was EPIC guys believe me :lol:

in order to survive most of UN ran to a Mass-recruiting tribe called QUAY and QUAY later merged into another tribe and made the SHAMEFUL PIRANA.

so good job !UN! :lol::lol: you ruined the world.

and QUAY is the place another EPIC player Madisonbama he went rogue after MERGER and made a tribe called ADHD with Repinski which came out to be a epic failure and PIRANA nobled them all :)

Basically this ADHD ( accept Defeat Hit Delete ) thingy always fail on every world bama and Rep try it :) either they are not good leaders or the name is tooo challenging.

I don't quite know how to explain this but.. We don't care.. This is somone asking for a place in world 48 so stop being an idiot and whenever you wish to write something no one cares about (100% of the time that is) just jot it down in your notepad and leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Really? Why is this thread even being used now? It's months old and should have been closed months ago.

DeletedUser

well personally i'm using it to flame bama and rep. :) dunno if it has any uses for others.

DeletedUser

I don't quite know how to explain this but.. We don't care.. This is somone asking for a place in world 48 so stop being an idiot and whenever you wish to write something no one cares about (100% of the time that is) just jot it down in your notepad and leave it at that.

+1 (nod)

is P y Kers still looking to co-play / take over an account?