Gold Era Looking For Members

DeletedUser

Gold era is looking for members contact
[player]ganesh[/player]
[player]googlyeye[/player]
or any other member of the tribe

DeletedUser

We aren't Scary in fact I didn't even know he did this.

Please don't post that crap on the forum goog, we are not searching for members

That would be because you deserted your tribe when we nobled most of your members.

DeletedUser

heh, maybe I'd make an official comment if this were on the p&p forums.

Is G|E still around? didn't they merge into MAFIA?

DeletedUser

heh, maybe I'd make an official comment if this were on the p&p forums.

Is G|E still around? didn't they merge into MAFIA?

Haha we wouldnt let them emrge into us for all the money in the world. I think ricardo pitied minerbob, but thats it.

krunk14

minerbob42 you discrase me you gave up on G/E just like others and left the tribe because you were scared to lose your villages and Rexery i was in G/E once and look at me now im IN MCD

DeletedUser

minerbob42 you discrase me you gave up on G/E just like others and left the tribe because you were scared to lose your villages and Rexery i was in G/E once and look at me now im IN MCD

Miner and rex are both gone...

DeletedUser

yeah, but you still fail.

DeletedUser

MCD-2=noob mcd

DeletedUser

Is G|E is still alive?? I used to be in ages ago... what happened to dmenace (at least I think thats his name) and other main leaders?

Last edited by a moderator:

thereset

*can't stop laughing*