Good bye

DeletedUser

well, so far, this is who has left:

Venator21
Karim
Lambezz
Rowmaster

I think im forgetting someone, but those are some main ones who left. =( Who's next... =s

consider this my retirement from the forums so you guys and gals wont be disturbed by my "needless trolling"

as you see i retired around 3 weeks ago, the whole forums turned to a uber flame fest since this war, too many poeple being arrogant and hostile towards others so see no reason to post (yes i retired but this is more a quote of myself than a defend against a troll)

DeletedUser

its Rachel that quit the forums, i keep the Venator21 account going and the forum account

DeletedUser

well, so far, this is who has left:

Venator21
Karim
Lambezz
Rowmaster

I think im forgetting someone, but those are some main ones who left. =( Who's next... =s

*Cough* I'm Back *cough*

Coolbannana

well ;) guys lol i see it all clear now! and it reads like this ....THere can Be only ONE .... you know what i mean lol ?.. maybe watch the film Highlander if not! hehe

DeletedUser

Hey Rowmaster & Coolbanana, if you guys are back, you in a tribe yet? Lamby, please stay. gummer, good to see you back on the pf! If you hadnt noticed, I'm talking to whomever i choose. idc what others say :)

DeletedUser

Hey Rowmaster & Coolbanana, if you guys are back, you in a tribe yet? Lamby, please stay. gummer, good to see you back on the pf! If you hadnt noticed, I'm talking to whomever i choose. idc what others say :)

Cool is back. Had a nice convo with him yesterday :)

Coolbannana

Cool is back. Had a nice convo with him yesterday :)

sorry guys for just droping out the world like that !!! it was not the coolest thing i i've done on tw but sometimes things just happen! like rl stuff and my link to the tw world was lost for sometime! .......away from that as whats done is done lol & i can't undo it !!!my skills don't go that far lol I can't see me really going for it big-style in 44 again but i'll stay intouch and be around to humor you lol with my wee villa on the rim hehe