Good Start first post infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35288

:icon_cool:
Well that was good start, first post bumped. It was just a light hearted message saying Hello can't think what prompted kaudie2 to reprimand me as pop up blocker- blocked message and when clicked it was lost in the ether.

As long as no serious rules are broken what's the harm. I hope there is no petty little despot patrolling these threads, acting like a traffic warden as I will refuse to post in future, because when all is said and done its a game just for fun and I only visit taking a breather from serious gaming on my other PC's.

Perhaps said person could send me a PM at my email so I could see what was bothering him.

Up till then I was thinking what a lively, friendly forum this was and tribal wars has certainly attracted a fine membership.

DeletedUser35138

The new forum mod is good, im sure you were spamming. I got a warning for that. It is his job to look for things like that.

DeletedUser

Advertisement
Topics and/or posts that are mainly created to advertise other websites without connection to "Tribal Wars" are forbidden.

Punishments
Breaching of the assigned rules will lead to an initial warning. The creation of other accounts to evade the blocking of the forum account is not allowed and will be punished.
In very extreme cases a permanent account ban can be issued for the forum and for the game.

The moderators (mods) have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions. Discussions about their behaviour are to be held over the support system.
Every complaint or criticism regarding moderation should be voiced using the support system. If you think your request affects a large part of the community and has to be discussed in public, you can post it in the "General" forum in a non-provoking and well-phrased way.
Arguing against the Tribalwars team that violates these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.