Goodbye from Ash Ketchum

*ash ketchum*

The time has come to say goodbye:

Tropius said:
Well, it was a nice idea :)

the world showed, and still shows, great promise. Unfortunately, we just don't have the activity to be part of it!
Due to a combination of lack of time and possibly enthusiasm, we have decided to drop out, after a couple of silly mistakes and a lack of anyone to be online at the right time delivered us right into the jaws of DOKDO, who I must say is doing a very fine job on this world!

Thanks go out to our tribemates who helped us, to WWTLF for providing us with the most schizophrenic conversations ever seen in TW, to 24/24 for providing such lovely farms, and to everyone who mailed us, providing us with hours of entertainment!

Though I was just one part of the POKEmachine, this was an incredibly enjoyable experience, and I do hope we get around to it again, but next time we'll make sure that we have EVEN MORE people in order to cure our inactive tendencies!

The other account members will hopefully add their own thoughts to this in due course, and we will leave it them to reveal themselves if they wish!

Look's like Ash Ketchum's Blasting Off Again!

-Tropius (Though I'm sure many of you know who that is by now :icon_wink:)

Typhlosion said:
I tend to get a tad serious when it comes time to say goodbye, please bear with me. ;)

As our profile boldly claimed - we entered this world planning, and expecting, to be the very best. With mixed feelings, I came to discover that we were quite wrong. Though it cannot be denied that we held both rank 1 for points, as well as for OD for several days - we were taken down quite handily by a combination of luck, online times, and a large dose of DOKDO and co.

Though I can only speak as a single, rather insignificant cog of the machine that is *Ash Ketchum*, I personally hope that the players we fought with will go on to destroy the rest of the world - any other conclusion to this would be simply embarrassing. :icon_razz:

It has been a privilege to play this world, to be taken down by those who did so, and to read these forums.

I would like to thank Scion and SomeRandomDude for their help.

Playing as a part of such a team has been a great experience - an experience that I hope to experience again.

You have not seen the last of Ketchum.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's been great fun to play with you guys... I'm still mad I only know about 5 of you =P

DeletedUser

Damn :(

Everybody is leaving and I am just coming back.

See you schizos later.

disasterpiece0088

BAI D00D

I tried to help :/
Ill be leaving HP too

DeletedUser

*cough* Schizophrenia is always fun, but I thought we all had Dissociative Idendity Disorder conversations. =P

lol, which ones of us are talking now?!

Child in time

I guess me along with galum and 2smokinJ's can be held responsible for the majority of those freaky schizo conversations :p

Well, it's quite a surprise, i predicted our account, your account and 4leaf to be top 3 till the end. Tho both us 2 drowned because of the lack of time, and 4leaf, well he's korean. :)

DeletedUser

DOKDO didnt stand a chance agienst WAAO

LONG LIVE WAAO
Since a chance involves the possibility of probable defeat at even ends, DOKDO didn't stand a chance, no.

It was more of a certainty that DOKDO could take down WAAO.

DeletedUser

dokdo had skill, but maid too many enemies. :icon_wink:

DOKDO was the best player on the server. But that's not to say he didn't try to get the numbers on his side.

The whole reason we went after him in the first place, was because we got our hands on a couple of E-Mails, where he and the leader of 24/24 were trying to rally other tribes to attack us.

We went after DOKDO thinking that 24/24 was soon to follow.
But they got a case of stage fright, and left him hanging.

He certainly had enough numbers on his side. We can't help it if they don't show up to the fight. That being said, 24/24 got theirs a couple of weeks later.

I'm not sure how a thread about Ash Ketchum turns into a DOKDO - WAAO thread. Some of you need to learn to stay on topic.

DeletedUser

DOKDO was the best player on the server. But that's not to say he didn't try to get the numbers on his side.

The whole reason we went after him in the first place, was because we got our hands on a couple of E-Mails, where he and the leader of 24/24 were trying to rally other tribes to attack us.

We went after DOKDO thinking that 24/24 was soon to follow.
But they got a case of stage fright, and left him hanging.

He certainly had enough numbers on his side. We can't help it if they don't show up to the fight. That being said, 24/24 got theirs a couple of weeks later.
I'm not 4leaf and certainly don't know him well enough to say for certain, but I highly doubt he would've asked 24/24 for help; he never once asked members of TS for help and people there actually knew him. Mind posting those mails for us to see them?