Gratz to the Field Master .... The Governor

DeletedUser

It's going to result in him being rimmed at somepoint. I like his agressive style, but attacking all of the tribes around you is only going to lead to one thing.

Next, he/they will be on these forums complaining about a gang bang.

DeletedUser

It's going to result in him being rimmed at somepoint. I like his agressive style, but attacking all of the tribes around you is only going to lead to one thing.

Next, he/they will be on these forums complaining about a gang bang.
Well at least he could then leave this world knowing it required multiple tribes to join together to take him/them out lol

But I do understand what you are saying. Will his aggressive strategy work out? We will have to wait and find out.

DeletedUser

Well at least he could then leave this world knowing it required multiple tribes to join together to take him/them out lol

But I do understand what you are saying. Will his aggressive strategy work out? We will have to wait and find out.

I guess, but that's usually the case, when you are stacked with defense. If I were a player I wouldn't trust them enough to ask for a 1vs1. Him and bronski have defense that are coming form somewhere - likely players in the area that they've promised recruitment to.

Ripfin

I guess, but that's usually the case, when you are stacked with defense. If I were a player I wouldn't trust them enough to ask for a 1vs1. Him and bronski have defense that are coming form somewhere - likely players in the area that they've promised recruitment to.

hell if I had people flooding me with support i'd probably have been up to 10K ODD.

DeletedUser

hell if I had people flooding me with support i'd probably have been up to 10K ODD.

I know, me too, but it's going to end bad for him, I tell you that - because he's assumed everyone around him is a newb. Sometimes a little research can go a long way.

You mess with a bull and eventually you get the horns:

look-at-the-bull-his-horn-is-up-the-spanish-guys-ass-serves-him-right-400x280.jpg

DeletedUser111495

I have 3.6k OD so an extra 6k would not really do us much damage, but then again we have alot of troops :icon_evil:

Ripfin

I've got almost 2.6 OD and i'm a tribe of one with no family :icon_razz:

Player not found.

You sir, are average because I remember you picture from somewhere :p

DeletedUser

Congrats on your Hall Of Fame award Governor... I tried to catch you up but within reason so I wasn't suiciding troops. Maybe I can catch you at level 2 Field Master but probably not. :p

https://en81.tribalwars.net/hall_of_fame.php

Thanks... You wouldn't believe how close it was actually. It's tough to be efficient... trying to choose smart targets so you don't lose many troops.... I really had to do my homework and check sleep times, stats, etc.

I doubt I will get Field Master level 2, but I'm going to give it a shot. Only way to get both would be to start aggressive then build a massive nuke and then go on another killing spree... killing many units with little loss. I do like efficiency.... Farm level 30, here I come :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If all that ODA was from clearing dozens of 30sp/10sw/10axe (i.e. smart clears) and not from repeatedly smashing troops into something like 200sp/200sw/10+ wall then props for the field master achievement.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just from the pure number crunch side of things it would be interesting to study how well this strat works.

Its a very odd world for me so small & slow it becomes almost like a limited haul type world.

I do find the banter about stacking funny as whenever I was active I had no problem in both getting large D numbers as well as a nuke.
Any proof about this stacking?

Erig

Governor used axe only + made his losses minimal with smart attacks (assuming all his attacks are like that one report). He shouldn't be set back too much...still got all his LC