Grind the end

DeletedUser79621

i say within the next week TLA holds the top five spots in player points and the top ten in oda we are already the top 7 in oda;)

Top 8 ODA =P Also, I don't think top 5 players will happen, we would need to take Warrior down by 2.3 million points or 230 villages. Not saying it's not possible, but it won't be an easy task in 7 days.

DeletedUser

we didnt ike it cause it was easy but we had no other choice;)

DeletedUser

Ye I do like sweenster in some ways but he does try to be sneaky which happens, ye he does not have much comfort behind him but he is trying which I give him credit for.

The overall leadership is doing a poor job but that is because they have wrong priorities and of course strategies since you guys should have continued your attack on me for weeks more.

You must look at the members as well they need to step it up since you are at war so show it and stop being greedy and help your tribe. I really hope I get more of a fight but we are coming from every where so it is tough to defend from a foe like us since you need tons of defense. Looking forward now to the end game.:)

DeletedUser

Close.

Grind, find more player's, organize a great OP (Y) I know you guys can do it! Even if myself or someone/some of us in TLA looses like, 100 villages o_O (Yeah, exaggeration) But make it fun :]