[Guide] Rams

DeletedUser

Btw, what you are missing in this turotial is examples!! Then it would be a hell easier to understand :)

DeletedUser

This is a great guide, cheesasaurus.

It's much better than the current guide in the wiki. If you have some time to add this guide - and any of your previously-written guides - to the wiki, it'd be very much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Hi

The paladin weapon increase the decrease of damage wall? (carol star) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hi, a don´t understand it. I had tried to write it to Microsoft Excel and than I checked it out in Simulator. For example, in simulator i destroyed wall from 20 to lvl 18, but in Excel number of destroyed levels was 12. Can you please write one example with calculation steps? I will be very pleased and happy if you do it.
Kosmic

DeletedUser

The real number-crunching where you take a lot of simulator data and compare that to estimated formulas was done by someone else.

I know this post is kind of old, but I only just noticed it while I was browsing through dawolf's guide library. It really ticks me off that anyone would claim such nonsense; I put a lot of time into figuring this game out! The siege weapons in particular took me several months of gathering data, looking for patterns, getting frustrated, and coming back to work on it later, piecing things together bit by bit. I was pretty excited when I thought I finally had it figured out (though I wasn't completely right when I first opened the thread - I was a bit too hasty!) as I'd never seen anyone explain it before.

DeletedUser

Yup 'tis a well explained, nicely laid out and in-depth guide. Certainly deserves plaudits.

DeletedUser

Does the number of troops a defensive village has impact the negation of the wall bonus?
With 30k spears, 30k Swordsmen, and a wall level 20 for instance. Will a nuke with 213 rams still treat the wall as a level 10 wall despite the huge number of troops in the village being attacked.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The amount of defensive troops does not influence the 'negation' effect that rams have.

Yes, a nuke with 213 rams will still treat the wall as a level 10 wall despite the huge number of troops in the village being attacked.

Last edited by a moderator: