H²O!!! Assemble!!!

DeletedUser

hey lord you joined my premade just today lol

and yes log i do remember you lol very well :icon_surprised:

The Great 1One1

That "was" before I joined.

Ask Sid (iBloo). She invited me to her tribal chat in UK3 and the chat got so lively that the dukes created a new chatroom where there are limited hosts and forbade sid to ever invite anyone again. Tribal skype chats are for war-planning only, apparently.

Has anyone ever talked about tw in their own tribal chat? Me, I only talk about sexism, racism and Kriid.

The Great 1One1

who are FBs i dont recall?

Fbs were a K14 tribe which later merged to become Boob (then later renamed to become BOOTY). I just remember you posting with rob23 and the like. I was an ASBO/Pols member back then.

DeletedUser53418

Ah Yes i remember know me and rob had our share of disagreements haha :)

DeletedUser

Look what the cat dragged in...
Lord Chaos nice to see you in here. I hope you're doing fine with your other worlds and RL too.

Big kiss

Ana

deadsocks

Lord-Chaos man... Am I glad to see you. This is the real Socks™, I'm stopping by to prevent my account being deleted actually :lol: ahh long story, well PM me sometime if you get bored and I'll get back to you in a matter of weeks.

How about we bust this joint and restart H²0?
Bring your elephants. I'll reserve the shadow duke position for Lord Josiah, naturally...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, Azi hit delete? That's kinda disappointing, first MDM, now Azi. Bastard may be a troll and a flamer, at least he was interesting. :icon_sad:

@Socks; get Lional in there, and I'll join. :icon_razz:

deadsocks

I shared Kristie with Furry, look what happened there!

But you can be in mine and Chaos's new-fangled H²0 tribe on the condition that Lional doesn't join. You can be the brains in his absense.

deadsocks

He started H²0 again without inviting me and Dan?
I feel neglected...
I guess we'll just have to find our old duke and get her to found a tribe that ends up at war with H²0 over territory again, and at the end of the war get invited into the academy. -.-

DeletedUser

He started H²0 again without inviting me and Dan?
I feel neglected...
I guess we'll just have to find our old duke and get her to found a tribe that ends up at war with H²0 over territory again, and at the end of the war get invited into the academy. -.-

It was a pre-made no name we voted on H2O in the forums... (not me personaly as im still having troubles with some of you folk on w24)

So anyone could have had the chance to join really ;)