Half Price Noble Packets Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I do not think it has been mentioned, but with the 5.4 update to TW (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=145124), the world admins can schedule a vote to reduce the cost of noble packets by 50%. I'd be curious about everyone's thoughts on this, as I'm not sure as to how I would vote. As much as I would love cheaper nobles, nobles should not be easy to come by. This probably would give w27 a shot in the arm by providing an incentive for new players and for the established to clean up some of the barbs.

I would make a poll out of this, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make it such...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't think this would be a good idea at this point. it would become too easy for the large to become larger and i think it would discourage any new members from joining rather than providing an incentive.

DeletedUser

it would only give shadow more nobles...

the boost that the rest of us will get will be little compared to the damage that it would cause

DeletedUser

It would be sweet because us big people would grow at double the rate lol

DeletedUser

i didnt know anything about 5.4 so ill check that out and get back to you :eek:

after reading the thread i dont think its good for nobles to be halfed in price permanantly as it would make nobling twice as easy :S.. however i do think we should get the option to vote on half price nobles at times like christmas maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the half price feature is usualy only activated when players grow to huge sizes, by that i mean a large population of players at around 6-8 million points where a noble train can cost a few thousand packets.

even the top players in w27 are still small and few in numbers by comparison with the other worlds, there is no need for it at all as packest are still cheap.

in my opinion if it ever happens, it will be over a year away from now.

DeletedUser

the half price feature is usualy only activated when players grow to huge sizes, by that i mean a large population of players at around 6-8 million points where a noble train can cost a few thousand packets.

even the top players in w27 are still small and few in numbers by comparison with the other worlds, there is no need for it at all as packest are still cheap.

?
Where does it say this?

DeletedUser

it doesn't but look at all the worlds who have it, 1-(13?) i believe all have half price nobles.

DeletedUser

but would worlds 1-13 not have alot of large players as they are the oldest worlds?

DeletedUser

At best, this is implied. Any world can enable this feature by vote.

DeletedUser

you could be waiting a while for this one... there is only like 13 tribes that have acheived 1M points let alone a large amount of players @ 6-8m points :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If that was to happen then loads of barbs would be nobled.
Nobody likes barb noblers (theSleepwalker)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.