Happy new year!

DeletedUser

Did you notice the most enoblements for the year?

Tribe Conquers
1. Time 34,316
8. [H] 6,778

You know what I take away from this? As a world stretches on, if you push your members to try and noble many villages in small stretches of time, they are going to burn out, and disappear... :icon_eek:

This game isn't just a 100m race, it's a 5k marathon.

greenmonsta

Did you notice the most enoblements for the year?

Tribe Conquers
1. Time 34,316
8. [H] 6,778

You know what I take away from this? As a world stretches on, if you push your members to try and noble many villages in small stretches of time, they are going to burn out, and disappear... :icon_eek:

This game isn't just a 100m race, it's a 5k marathon.

For you guys. For us it was always the 100m race. We never said otherwise.

Also, don't forget we were around in W32 for only a few months of his year :p

DeletedUser

For you guys. For us it was always the 100m race. We never said otherwise.

Also, don't forget we were around in W32 for only a few months of his year :p

For this same reason I found it funny that sky beat THXF fr total yearly conquers by over 2k... months to catch up and thas all they get? Heh. Although props to bitey though, those are definitely nice accomplishments. Was just talking about it on skype the other day.

DeletedUser

For this same reason I found it funny that sky beat THXF fr total yearly conquers by over 2k... months to catch up and thas all they get? Heh. Although props to bitey though, those are definitely nice accomplishments. Was just talking about it on skype the other day.

remember THXF disbanded.

DeletedUser

Interesting to see just how many more conquers there were in January (most notably the first week) than any other week of the year. Anyone have any theories behind this? Was a major war ending around then?

DeletedUser

I'm goin to go with people were waiting for the attack breaks to end, then just let em rip.
I know most of my tribe did nothing during the two attack breaks (and in between), and just waited for them to end.

DeletedUser

January. [H] were fighting rivea at that time.

not sure bout the rest.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
nice feature

too bad the 14 in a minute I did once and all of Hate.'s big ones etc were back in 2009 :icon_razz:

edit: although I did do the 5 on syklov back in January on that list

edit 2: back in January I remember there was a lot of cleaning up in k33 early in the month(well and the end of the previous month but that doesn't matter for this),a couple Time accounts and an [H] account were nobling a couple of decent sized players pretty fast in that continent so that probably contributed a little,I know I burned a few dozen or so nobles on the syklov account back then

Last edited:

DeletedUser93754

I'm goin to go with people were waiting for the attack breaks to end, then just let em rip.
I know most of my tribe did nothing during the two attack breaks (and in between), and just waited for them to end.

I think that's all a lot of people have been doing. Although I have been rebuilding some of my troops and preparing for another fight!