HarshLF

DeletedUser

how many family branches do you want?
you have like 6 and are allied with another family with a load, so your basically one family of about 10

DeletedUser

but when u fall..it will make the nearby players an oppo:icon_cool:rtunity to get 100k+

DeletedUser

U mean if Harsh family disbands?

no, once a top 10 tribes thinks, oh lets eat those marchmellows with a different name, then you'll be in trouble, i think i may recruit a spy in your tribe, you seem to recruit everyone that asks for an invite...

and just to let you know, any HARSHM family member found in K47 near me will be rimmed whilst he sleeps, i may have quit but i still have friends in K47 :)

DeletedUser

Wow wat did i do to anger you?????

well HARSHM and SDF are basically one huge family tribe, and everytime i click on them i see another branch added, K47 = MeRKiN, {A*D} territory and will stay that way

DeletedUser

lol we now that and we dont have any plans to conquer K47. And arent you forgetting RIDERZ tribe, thier also located in K47.

DeletedUser

lol we now that and we dont have any plans to conquer K47. And arent you forgetting RIDERZ tribe, thier also located in K47.

i dunno, i quit i don't even know what the riderz tribe are lol, well they sound like noobs and {A*D} fights all red dots on map :)

DeletedUser

riderz tribe is ranked 1 on k47.

i dunno do i, incase you can't read i quit, if i returned then i would organise defeat of there tribe, they are proberly the noobs that {A*D}U were made up of.