Hate mail

DeletedUser

I have been playing for about 4 years now and during this time I have been rimmed a few times and rimmed many other people and yet this is the first world I have ever recieved hate mail. I have recieved it 3 times already. Now I'm a big boy and I am not really that bothered I am just surprised and saddened. Now boys and girls its a game and should be treated as such.

Yes it is a game I am trying my best to win but at least have the good grace to say if you are beaten, good game Sir (or Madam) and move on. There are more important things in life to worry about.

DeletedUser

Riveting Tale Chap

[spoil]Also: It happens in every world :) Just ignore it :D I get it all the time hehe[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Disband some tribes. :) You'll get even more hate mail. ^.^

DeletedUser

It was not meant to be cool, fascinating or riveting. I was rather naively hoping that people might agree me.

By the way sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

DeletedUser

^ only people on the receiving end of it say that :)

p.s don't take it to heart everyone get hate mail when taking players out im receiving it at the minute off someone im farming.

Swans1981

It's quite wierd how you've tried discussing such a common issue.
For someone who seems to be atleast slightly intelligient (i dont know you well), you'd think that you could come up with reasons as to why they are flaming you..
such as immaturity, bad sportsmanship, personality type or stress irl to name a few examples.

So basically in this thread you asked to get flamed..

And you couldn't have been very good at start up since you're always going to get flamed just clearing your 20x20 atleast once :p

DeletedUser

I have been playing for about 4 years now and during this time I have been rimmed a few times and rimmed many other people and yet this is the first world I have ever recieved hate mail. I have recieved it 3 times already. Now I'm a big boy and I am not really that bothered I am just surprised and saddened. Now boys and girls its a game and should be treated as such.

Yes it is a game I am trying my best to win but at least have the good grace to say if you are beaten, good game Sir (or Madam) and move on. There are more important things in life to worry about.

A real answer: Well aren't you a gentleman. The world isn't like that. Neither are the people in it.

Sometimes, hate mail is a sign of great, great success - ie. rimming an enemy player. otherwise, it's a sign of mental instability.

Whichever it is, it's normal.

DeletedUser

I get it sometimes when I play normally when you rimm some kid right after he gets his second village and you take both oh thats classic.