Haul Are Big Meanies. S-D Are Much Nicer.

DeletedUser

Eh... i mean it wasn't really an op... just a few people attacking you landing on the same day :icon_wink:

Congrats on the noble award. I can't wait to get that 10k demolished award ;)

DeletedUser

From me? No.

And because you had a few trains, that automatically means we're running an op on you? :|

No, I just assumed that a load of long range nukes from 9 different players + 20-30 odd trains meant that there was an op. Sorry about that. My mistake - won't happen again.

DeletedUser

No, I just assumed that a load of long range nukes from 9 different players + 20-30 odd trains meant that there was an op. Sorry about that. My mistake - won't happen again.

And you assume, out of the four wars Haul! is involved in, you are the only one that has 20-30 trains incoming, and therefore you are the target of an op? No. By that standard, we'd be doing an op on about 40 people.

DeletedUser

And you assume, out of the four wars Haul! is involved in, you are the only one that has 20-30 trains incoming, and therefore you are the target of an op? No. By that standard, we'd be doing an op on about 40 people.

No.... where did you get the assumption that I believe that Haul can only do one op at a time? :p

20-30 trains, all landing within a similar timeframe (roughly) and a boatload of nukes, generally tend to suggest a co-ordinated attack. Not a tribe wide op, sure. But definitely a planned attack.

Dictionary
Search Results
op·er·a·tion

A piece of organized and concerted activity involving a number of people, esp. members of the armed forces or the police

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your terrible at Trolling. Haul! is only currently involved in 4 wars. They have been at war with S-D for ever almost. :icon_confused:

So its not hard to imagine they've done OPs against S-D. You guys just probably quit, considering S-D is still around and kicking. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

40 ops times 20 trains (conservative estimate) would mean 800 trains moving at any given time. The average amount of villages nobled in any given 3 days is 300, so 800 trains moving to war-targets is a bit of a stretch I think.

DeletedUser

I don't think Ewok's been around here long enough to know that I respond, even to trolls :D

DeletedUser

I don't think Ewok's been around here long enough to know that I respond, even to trolls :D

[00:19:21] bigjay: we are opping greg silly
[00:19:36] bigjay: your co didnt volunteer to participate tho
[00:19:54] Ewok: shhhh
[00:19:58] Ewok: don't tell him that
[00:20:04] Ewok: i know we are
[00:20:08] Ewok: I just wanna argue
[00:20:11] bigjay: lmao
[00:20:19] bigjay: okay i will play along

Your terrible at Trolling. Haul! is only currently involved in 4 wars.

:icon_neutral:

out of the four wars Haul! is involved in,

Angel Styles

It is an empty Defense town currently doing its job. I felt that it was in no immediate danger and took a chance. If that town were to have been catted, I thank Innogames for the account manager feature to do the tedious task of re-building for me .

But I admit, my skill level may not be up to that of God's gift to Tribal Wars, but I assure you if that specific town were to fall under danger of being nobled, I am now currently on to thwart that plan.

Nice try at a stab though, I got a good giggle.

EDIT: Who likes my Boxing Kurby?!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is an empty Defense town currently doing its job. I felt that it was in no immediate danger and took a chance. If that town were to have been catted, I thank Innogames for the account manager feature to do the tedious task of re-building for me .

But I admit, my skill level may not be up to that of God's gift to Tribal Wars, but I assure you if that specific town were to fall under danger of being nobled, I am now currently on to thwart that plan.

Nice try at a stab though, I got a good giggle.

EDIT: Who likes my Boxing Kurby?!

I wasn't alluding to much... I just thought it was a funny report.

DeletedUser

I wasn't alluding to much... I just thought it was a funny report.

It was pretty funny.... Were you just clearing O or was that meant to be an actual sort of joke hit at him? :lol:

Anyway, Angel's a tough cookie. He's been by my side so far, glad he's still hanging in there :icon_redface:
S-D is still a lot of fun to be, even though there's only like 3 of us lol :p

I'm third on ODT now - keep this up, I may even catch Mohua :p

DeletedUser

It was pretty funny.... Were you just clearing O or was that meant to be an actual sort of joke hit at him? :lol:

Anyway, Angel's a tough cookie. He's been by my side so far, glad he's still hanging in there :icon_redface:
S-D is still a lot of fun to be, even though there's only like 3 of us lol :p

I'm third on ODT now - keep this up, I may even catch Mohua :p

I took that village from him and decided I didn't want to make another offense village so I tried to kill it but well you saw the report. :icon_redface:

spartan clan

ahh ive once tried to suicide 4 axemen and failed to do so cuz the guy got completely cleared an hour or so before i landed

DeletedUser95452

Lols ... this thread is still Alive ... so Haul! didnt manage to close this (facepalm)

I thought to log back ... to say hi

Landed somewhere in K38 (giggle)