Heck with it, Expert Premade coming

DeletedUser

The heck with it!

From what I've observed, there are NO premades contending for the top spots, as players seem to be undecided.

I am a very experienced player/leader. This is an alias, and I haven't bothered to lead a tribe in awhile. We will be top quality, and remain to be a high-agressive, organized tribe. (Must be active, inactives will be booted, no exceptions)

I have decided to hit the role of duke, and create one myself.

Here are my stats, if you are uncertain about joining...

World 15: 750k points, quit, but was baron of number 3 tribe for some time..
World 18: 250k points, still playing, member of xGoCx (#6 tribe) currently warring #1
Worlds 21, 25, 30: Both quit, but was top ODA for some time in the first month
World 31/32: TBD

PM me. Thanks all.

Regards,

Mark

DeletedUser

I might be wrong about premades so far, so no offense to the members who have already posted...

Some more details:

(North-East)

I will edit in name soon

DeletedUser

I know of a premade of experienced players already joining in the NE.

DeletedUser

Okay, what tribe would that be?

I might get Nauzhror.. who know's?

DeletedUser

HaWK.of.AH, I PM'd you my alias.

And spinner sorry, I also PM'd you why lol.

DeletedUser

Ah well, dont worry. Mine will be good in due time. And you will have to fight for the northeast ^^

DeletedUser

Finally got some great members joining. Good. Thanks all. PM me instead of posting here.

DeletedUser

And, for the record, there are a few promising premades in this world. I wouldn't be so hasty to assume that there aren't any worth watching out for.

DeletedUser

LA, are you burnin fastball?

My IGN, yes.

After making a ridiculus choice to start inviting the night before the world starts, I am possibly merging my small tribe into another premade, sorry for the hype :icon_cry: