Hello and Possibly Goodbye

shagohad

As you all prolly know im currently in afghanistan ive been able to check in on my file a few times and im sad to see that its being torn apart....ive had fun in this world since i joined it over 3 years ago i got to over 12 mil small by some standards but impressive with how much i got to play..... I was hoping i wouldnt get destroyed while im here but it looks as tho ill prolly be gone by time my 7 months is up.... i have to say i love and respect you all.... ZATHHH Rabbid Papasmurfs Jupe Claret and alot more i cant quite think of at this second.... i might try to come back when i get done here well see how it goes..... for now tho ill continue sweeping for ieds and havin fun throwing rocks at afghan kids (they start it i swear) oh btw my squad has the most ied finds in our company with 7 and 3 secondaries making a total of 10 =P

Shadryk 01

Thx for your service, mate. See you soon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey Shag...hope you are keeping safe over there?

If you remember I first met you about 9 months ago when I sat an account and you were trying your best to noble some of its villages, but as hard as you tried I always managed to snipe you out...even though you didnt know who I was, we had some good banter about it which is why I enjoyed all the months of convos up until your deployment.

I even renamed villages after your failed attempts, which I am sure you saw the funny side.

However, I finally revealed myself to you after my sit of the account had ended and even to this day kept a light hearted conversation going talking about various topics not relating to TW. It is ashame your account went the way it did, but with the pace of this world, I think it was innevitable your account was to come under attack at some point.

All that aside, it was a pleasure knowing you and I wish you all the luck in the world to ensure you make it back safe. Keep in touch through Facebook and make sure the stones you throw back to the chogis are bigger!

Paul