Hello everyone

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game so hope everyone you help me........

Tribe name: Moonlover
Tag: Gss

DeletedUser

Hi moonslayer, welcome to the game.......ignore the trolls who are about to flame you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71925

First of all, welcome to Tribal wars. i myself haven't been playing too long, although I've been lucky enough to havea good tribe near me in every world I've actually played. I have to be honest, and I don't want to offend you, but it's too late for you to join W42. It's not too late actually, but it's just that you will get owned. I suggest you join W47 or 48, where it's still just ten or so days old.

So, let me get this straight. Your forum and in-game name is Moonslayer, however your tribe name is Moonlover. Right, not the sort of combination I would have expected, as one depicts negative feelings towards the moon, whereas the other depicts positive ones. Good luck, but as I mentioned earlier, as you are a late comer with not much support, you will have trouble growing (unless you merge with a bigger tribe near you).

You know you can make it all capitals right? And there's a 6 character limit. So you could essentially make it Moon<3 or MoonS2. Oh well, it's your tribe. Good luck, until you get rimmed. :)

Hope you don't quit the game when you get nobled, and hope you stay with us for a while to come, and play future worlds. Oh, and if you ever grow big, try to learn sniping/sending noble trains/mass farming/etc. All made easier with a PA but meh...if you're broke like me, you just feed off others. ;)

DeletedUser

Tag: Gss

I don't play the game, but IMO an introduction will just draw unwanted attention to you.

You may want to join another tribe rather than making a new tribe at first because you are new to the game, and leadership is a serious commitment.

Good luck in the game, and don't walk away and quit when you get farmed. Starting late may be a blessing in disguise; you will get less competition out on the middle/outer rim areas and hopefully will become a good player.

orionlukas

Welcome to TW!

Yeah, got to agree with Sby, probably best to start in W48 and begin a learning process with thousands of people around you.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser

Welcome to TW!

Yeah, got to agree with Sby, probably best to start in W48 and begin a learning process with thousands of people around you.

Best of luck.

Not neccesarily. The rim offers a far more relaxed, slower paced game play, and though larger tribes may rim you later on, it will give you a good learning experience as you ease yourself into the game.

W48 wouldn't exactly be the best bet, though it wouldn't hurt to try. W47 is really competitive, if I were you I'd avoid it like the plague.

(@OP)

DeletedUser71925

Not neccesarily. The rim offers a far more relaxed, slower paced game play, and though larger tribes may rim you later on, it will give you a good learning experience as you ease yourself into the game.

W48 wouldn't exactly be the best bet, though it wouldn't hurt to try. W47 is really competitive, if I were you I'd avoid it like the plague.

(@OP)

The rim is too controversial a place for a newbie. It's better to start ina world where everyone's just talking about their premade. It'll be a great experience for him to see how a pro tribes isn't ranked 1st from day 1, and also, a lot of good players won't be able to ut shit on him for being low points. get into a solid tribe in w47, and learn there. besides, it's v6.0, so he'll get used to the new style, rather than the crappy old v5.7

DeletedUser

The rim is too controversial a place for a newbie. It's better to start ina world where everyone's just talking about their premade. It'll be a great experience for him to see how a pro tribes isn't ranked 1st from day 1, and also, a lot of good players won't be able to ut shit on him for being low points. get into a solid tribe in w47, and learn there. besides, it's v6.0, so he'll get used to the new style, rather than the crappy old v5.7

Controversial?

And all worlds will update to V 6.0 soon enough anyway. And there is the 60 day rule, and when I played on the rim I never had a problem. And generally core tribes won't accept new players.

DeletedUser

contact me ign (myspacebarisbroke)

and i will help you out with learning the basics of the game :)

DeletedUser

actually its never too late to join a world

big guys tend to not target you for that morale, and if u play ur diplomatics right (and join the right tribes etc etc) u will do all fine

just look @ me :D

i joined w32 months late, yet im still alive and growing big, fast

DeletedUser

This is w42... Not w32... did you mix up the 4 with a 3? :p

DeletedUser

no, but i gave an EXAMPLE

im not growing in w42 FOR EXAMPLE

DeletedUser

When you use CAPITAL LETTERS it means you shouting. STOP SHOUTING AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

DeletedUser

I joined a world on the rim and was quite successful. And yes, morale will hurt most enough to deter attacks.