hello w1, anyone got a account

DeletedUser

I am very active and have been playing TW for a year and a half. i do admit i am not the most active player, but i am very loyal, commited, extremely active, and have a decent grasp of the game. I would be able to be on around 4 hours at the least and i am a aggressive player so your account will definetly grow.

I would also LOVE to co-play if anyone is interested also:) i am in US, but am happy to play with ANYONE here:D

Paint13aller

I am very active and have been playing TW for a year and a half. i do admit i am not the most active player, but i am very loyal, commited, extremely active, and have a decent grasp of the game. I would be able to be on around 4 hours at the least and i am a aggressive player so your account will definetly grow.

I would also LOVE to co-play if anyone is interested also:) i am in US, but am happy to play with ANYONE here:D

lolwut

DeletedUser79621

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I feel that is sufficient enough.

DeletedUser

not the most active person but EXTEREMELY active? lol hahahahhaahhahahahaaahahhahhah

DeletedUser

FAIL

Thats the funniest thing I've seen in ages :p

WOW

This is the 100,000th post in the w1 forums!!

I rule! :lol: