~hf~

DeletedUser

Anybody remember ~HF~
(Hells Fury) ??

Please comment on what you thought of the tribe!

DeletedUser

I want some nice response here, even those who broke the NAP :)

DeletedUser

I remember HF ... mainly their original diplo ... who's name unfortunately escapes me at the moment.

He was a real stand up guy and solid player despite his low points at the time. I really did like that tribe while it lasted.

DeletedUser

I have forgot his name as well, although i do remember he ran to AF when they broke the NAP. But some EX-HF play W2 now, myself, jas24zzk, peacekeeper1 :)
We are all still around.

DeletedUser

I have forgot his name as well, although i do remember he ran to AF when they broke the NAP. But some EX-HF play W2 now, myself, jas24zzk, peacekeeper1 :)
We are all still around.

no ... i'm talking about your ORIGINAL (which is why i used that word specifically) diplo.

I'm talking back to the time of my very old ex tribe - TW - ... sooo 2006/7 ish I think .... christ it all kinda blurs together these days :|

He did no running and if my memory servers me correct he was already gone from w4 by the time the af thing kicked off.

DeletedUser19547

I remember HF. But that's all I'm afraid. They were a decent bunch while they lasted though:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am somewhat still here. I lost my will to play TW when I moved, and work overwhelmed my life. HF rests in peace, and the players that I played with still sit in my memories. And for the Diplomat, we had a few, mainly me, pk1, and....I can't even remember.

greenmonsta

I am somewhat still here. I lost my will to play TW when I moved, and work overwhelmed my life. HF rests in peace, and the players that I played with still sit in my memories. And for the Diplomat, we had a few, mainly me, pk1, and....I can't even remember.

Wow. That sig is so old rofl :D Good times in W21.

Come to W32 :D we have players looking for co-players atm.

DeletedUser

Wow. That sig is so old rofl :D Good times in W21.

Come to W32 :D we have players looking for co-players atm.

I don't have the time to play TW. Work is still the main time taker in my life. I work 15 hours a day and sleep the other 9 give or take X(

DeletedUser

Greeny, you got me interested again, after getting offered to join TW again, I figured I would try it out. Not much time, but wth, I said just one world, and I will get famillar with the game again. Now I can't sleep. Still a bit noobish, lost all my knowledge of the game with my break, but anyone interested in joinin up with me in w45 so I can get better again =D. I don't feel like I'm ready for too much atm.