Hiding place/ maxing out village?

DeletedUser

Okay how come everyone says you really don't need one? I find mine very important even though it can only hold 2000 resources each. And now to those who max out their village, why? why do want to have over 12,000 points for one village, the only things in my villages I would max out would be my Academy, warehouse, resources, wall, hiding place and farm, those I need more, I've been playing for almost a year now and still don't get it.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Okay how come everyone says you really don't need one? I find mine very important even though it can only hold 2000 resources each. And now to those who max out their village, why? why do want to have over 12,000 points for one village, the only things in my villages I would max out would be my Academy, warehouse, resources, wall, hiding place and farm, those I need more, I've been playing for almost a year now and still don't get it.:icon_confused:

You sir best be trolling.

Barracks and stable need to be maxed to rebuild fast. workshop not so much - level 2 is usually fine.. Warehouse isn't necessary, but is for lazy people.

Hiding place over level 1 is absolutely worthless except in the very early stages of the game.

DeletedUser

I only find hiding places useful if you constantly have a village under attack where you're dodging and they're nabbing resources. Level 10 gives you enough resources to get the wall rebuilding quickly although you can get away with lower. You can't always merchant your resources out fast enough or queue it all away.

Maxing warehouse doesn't matter, cost no food but not maxing stables and rax? You must be playing SIM City on the rim somewhere.

DeletedUser

well I tend to always give ppl in my tribe resources for no reason.

DeletedUser

I have warehouse maxed as well, the only reason why to lower it down would be being to be able to send smaller fakes, but I rather send some extra scouts along.

DeletedUser

Maxing out warehouse is fine if you want too as it doesn't take up any farm space, and can sometimes be quite useful :icon_rolleyes: