Hitman squad

DeletedUser

HITMAN SQUAD-Pre made tribe from world 62 will be recruiting members from K!NGz HONOR and RP and many other tribes in W 62 to make a super tribe in W 63 we will be happy to recruit any members that have the skills below:

Backtimeing
Farming
Noble trains
Snipping
Know how to have fun
Loyalty
Troops before points

We will also have some old members from w 12 be joining us members in the first tribe ever to win a world. we will not mass recruit 35 to 40 members is all we will be taking. give me your user name and you will be recruited to join us accept the pre registration invite to join we will grow and protect our own as one.

Good luck to everyone remember its just a game talk to members with respect and have fun :lol:

DeletedUser

Backtimeing
Farming
Noble trains
Snipping
Know how to have fun
Loyalty
Troops before points

Along with Snipping, do we need to know how to Crochet? I mean I might be able to knit a string, but...

DeletedUser

Obviously spelling and grammar are not on the list of requirements...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HITMAN SQUAD-Pre made tribe from world 62 will be recruiting members from K!NGz HONOR and RP and many other tribes in W 62 to make a super tribe in W 63 we will be happy to recruit any members that have the skills below:

Backtimeing
Farming
Noble trains
Snipping
Know how to have fun
Loyalty
Troops before points

We will also have some old members from w 12 be joining us members in the first tribe ever to win a world. we will not mass recruit 35 to 40 members is all we will be taking. give me your user name and you will be recruited to join us accept the pre registration invite to join we will grow and protect our own as one.

Good luck to everyone remember its just a game talk to members with respect and have fun :lol:

Will the RP members grow as slowly here as they have been on W62?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I'd be curious as to what DNY players would deign to join you seeing as I know many of them.

DeletedUser

lol i say troops before points as well with out them you cannot survive lol some members still dont get that but oh well those are the members that dont last

DeletedUser98628

lol i say troops before points as well with out them you cannot survive lol some members still dont get that but oh well those are the members that dont last

What would you know about lasting?

Kash2Smash

I'd be curious as to what DNY players would deign to join you seeing as I know many of them.

Judging by the pro-ness of this premade, u might not even recognize the DNY players that would join them. They prolly worked behind the scenes.

DeletedUser12107

I meet all the requirements that I need but im a points before troops player. can i still get an invite?

DeletedUser

Backtimeing
Farming
Noble trains
Snipping
Know how to have fun
Loyalty
Troops before points

Should probs learn a few of them skills yourselves before you make them a requirement to join your tribe. I took maybe 12 vills from the tribes you mentioned on w62 and never once had as much as a recap attempt :lol:

DeletedUser

This tiGGrr would like it known that I am unique and special in my own way, please note how I spell my name the cool way with a double Gr :icon_cool:

I will not be joining the HITMAN SQUAD, it would not work... too many pussycats in the same room... it would be just a matter of time before fur flew:icon_wink: