Hoping that this will be the last post on stupid premades!

DeletedUser

Indeed, most of the whiners here aren't even able to handle speed 1 decently, not to mention speed 2.
Your opinion = Nothing. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I always end up playing speed 2 worlds. w15/w32. I want to try myself in a speed 1.

devil667

[enter random whine how admins ruin TW.net]

Sod off ppl.
Speed 1, old units & 15 tech, location selection.
/thread.

First learn about the new world's settings then speak. We have tested the beta already.

You are Lizy's teammate from world 19 arent you? I wouldnt be surprised if you were sucking upto her or taking her side blindly. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

First learn about the new world's settings then speak. We have tested the beta already.

You are Lizy's teammate from world 19 arent you? I wouldnt be surprised if you were sucking upto her or taking her side blindly. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Has hardly any relevance but from w19 and w34.
You should also learn to read, i didn't say a word about the experimental world and its settings, all i said that speed 1 must not be the experimental one.
/waits for the Random flame to start.

devil667

No one is flaming. Just saying, instead of posting those speed 1 and what else not here, go and vote in General section and talk a little about the scenarios.

DeletedUser

No one is flaming. Just saying, instead of posting those speed 1 and what else not here, go and vote in General section and talk a little about the scenarios.
Perhaps i don't want?
Will you spank me if i refuse to enter a thread so much full of fail? :icon_rolleyes:
You should still learn to read.
/end.

DeletedUser

I voted for the option of fixed tribes. Then pre-mades would last, noobs would have to stay noobs, and I'd remain tribeless for a while.

DeletedUser

I hear a lotta bit*hing and whining about people sucking up and people wanting to stand their own ground.
At this time its immaterial to me who takes what role in some redundant soap opera.

What I do feel the need to address (and for my part I've deigned to keep it civil in the settings discussion thread) is how the settings effect the group of people devil play's TW with.

The settings will not and will never effect our success on any server.
Simple fact, not effected by my arrogance or the petty hate of people who may or may not be green with envy (no names of course), is that we are scary good no matter what the battle pit.

Its common knowledge that I feel the level of competition per world in the game is nowhere near what it used to be at a time (call me a grouchy old timer if you want, you're probably correct).
At this point in time, if our objective was to be rank 1 (not saying that it is), we'd be rank 1 as long as we keep logging in.

What the settings do effect, is the enjoyment we get from the server.
If the settings are bothersome or tedius, even though we would be better at adjusting to them than almost anyone anywhere, we'd still not get as much entertainment value as we would with settings we like playing in.

Hence us speaking out and representing our case (which according to the way the poll is swining was done pretty darn well :icon_wink:).

If you don't like the settings, you are more likely to stop enjoying the server no matter how much you succeed in it. Thats one of the reasons why I no longer play W37.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71940

What is the enjoyment for Random, in terms of settings that is?

westshire

i agree but lizy did say that she was unable to make up her mind so that is why she made the poll, sounds like she had no choice really :p.

To be honest, I don't think it should be up to her to make up her mind.

It should be up to the public, the people playing the worlds.

Every time they add in these test settings for worlds, it becomes more and more annoying. Just post 38 will be x1 and 39 will be x2. Then let the players vote on settings from there.

I can't stand hearing that another x2 is coming out, only to hear it is going to be a "test world" and lose all hope... Again.

Let us hope the x1 world is the one with the crap settings. Yes, my opinion is completely bias and selfcentered, oh well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What is the enjoyment for Random, in terms of settings that is?

For me ?

Mixture of old school and tasteful innovation.

10 techs per level smithy + old units + package acad + fixed noble cost + direction pick is something I'd play with a lot of enthusiasm.

DeletedUser71940

What speed?

Now I know to avoid the package world in fear of meeting the fearsome Pervis :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For me ?

Mixture of old school and tasteful innovation.

10 techs per level smithy + old units + package acad + fixed noble cost + direction pick is something I'd play with a lot of enthusiasm.

I think these settings represent the majority of people. W12 was the best world in my opinion as it was the last of the "old school" worlds with tech levels packages and the old units.