House of Cards - SuitUp v All4-1

DeletedUser93066

Congratulations to all the tribes involved. You did great (Y). Was it their main tribe or second tribe?

DeletedUser

Their 2nd tribe, I believe. Someone from ALL4-1, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Seems like Roman is always around to nitpick me if I make a mistake.

The sad thing is that 1-4ALL actually started the war declaration, and all the war stats were connected to it. So with them disbanding, it esentially "ended" the war and stopped tracking stats.

DeletedUser

Their 2nd tribe, I believe. Someone from ALL4-1, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Seems like Roman is always around to nitpick me if I make a mistake.

The sad thing is that 1-4ALL actually started the war declaration, and all the war stats were connected to it. So with them disbanding, it esentially "ended" the war and stopped tracking stats.
It was the 2nd, and they had to disband the war stats looked too bad :p

DeletedUser

Held out for so long. Warred the world and are still not done fighting. Much respect for All4-1.

Brilliant coalition and diplomacy formed by Suitup. Proving brains are stronger than brawns.

All in all a really fun war.

DeletedUser

I don't normally post in the externals, because rule #7 of the internet states "Do Not Feed the Trolls".

Anyway back to my point, this war is rather one-sided I'll admit, but has anyone stopped to ask "What happens after we've defeated the common enemy?" Do the members of Suit-Up, WEE+R3N+Punch, One P, Yawn and -A-+-Phi- really going to play well with one another when they are in the same area, and when some of the players are weakened from the war? I sort of want to see what happens after the war with All 4-1 (Despite the fact I'm a member), just to see who stabs who in the back.

DeletedUser

I don't normally post in the externals, because rule #7 of the internet states "Do Not Feed the Trolls".

Anyway back to my point, this war is rather one-sided I'll admit, but has anyone stopped to ask "What happens after we've defeated the common enemy?" Do the members of Suit-Up, WEE+R3N+Punch, One P, Yawn and -A-+-Phi- really going to play well with one another when they are in the same area, and when some of the players are weakened from the war? I sort of want to see what happens after the war with All 4-1 (Despite the fact I'm a member), just to see who stabs who in the back.
That is always the most interesting part ;)