How and When to Request Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let me begin by saying....This really just doesnt belong here. Go put it somewhere with all the other guides.

Secondly...well, thats about it...And no, I didnt slog through the entire thing. I read the title, first 4 words, and first sentence of the last paragrpah.

Probably well written, it looks nice anyway. But way to long for me...

DeletedUser

Asides from the "wrong forum" thing...

Very well written and everything is easy to understand with examples given. Nicely done :D

darkaniken2

Wrong place. Mail mad and have him move it to general. Great guide btw.

DeletedUser

Forums have been quiet, witin minutes of this being posted, weve all replied lol. We need an intereting conversation to start up on one of these threads, or a new worthwhile thread :)

DeletedUser

Nicely Done Karlota

I have said all of these things in forums. But never as well as you have here Karlota. Nicely done.

DeletedUser

I read it, it's good. Short and simple while pointing out what you need.

I really don't understand the bashing of it.

DeletedUser

You guys should make a PnP thread where there is actually PnP

DeletedUser61672

this is here because we do not have a mod active neough to move it to the right place. and applicants to the mod position who are active enough to do so are turned down :p

DeletedUser

meh

This would have been much better put to use in the G.W./FAD forums. Lord knows they needed it.

DeletedUser

This would have been much better put to use in the G.W./FAD forums. Lord knows they needed it.

Well, word on the playground is they´ll let anyone in those tribes :lol:

And PS - on a side note - Kar - don´t stress things so much. I heard about your little outburst on 15, on account of my friendly ribbing.

Common - what are you on about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think its a nice guide :)

Come on people, lighten up! Its Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.