How do I attack?

DeletedUser

I am on world 36. I want to attack someone :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted: so I went to the village, send troops, attack. I wrote in how many I wanted. It showed me a page that said Attack, going where, and when they would arrive. Everything was how I wanted it. The time was 30 minutes, and I got up the next day (real day I went to sleep and everything) to find nothing in my reports! I sent :spear::axemen::swordsman: Please help!

DeletedUser

when you input troops, coordinates etc in the rally point hit attack it will take you to a second screen. you need to click ok on this screen to confirm the attack or nothing will happen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am on world 36. I want to attack someone :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted: so I went to the village, send troops, attack. I wrote in how many I wanted. It showed me a page that said Attack, going where, and when they would arrive. Everything was how I wanted it. The time was 30 minutes, and I got up the next day (real day I went to sleep and everything) to find nothing in my reports! I sent :spear::axemen::swordsman: Please help!

Also don't attack with :spear: and :swordsman: unless you are farming then it's okey to send :spear: as long as you got some :axemen: as well. If however it's an empty village with no wall then go ahead and send your :swordsman: but send them seprately as long as you have more then 4 so it doesn't slow down your :spear: and :axemen:

How confusing was that? :icon_confused: