how do i make nobles

DeletedUser82040

please please please please please tell me how to make nobles coz there are a abbandoned village near me and i need 2 get it before my ''friend'' gets it please please please :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser76373

well you see.... when a king and a queen love eachother very much..................

DeletedUser

Wtf are you guys talking about? You didn't tell him anyone with the number 4 at the end of their name can't make nobles???

Cruelty, pure cruelty... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What a noobish topic

Of course this is not a noobish topic! All of these guys are just trying to be smart. We all have to learn somewhere.

It really quite simple

When you have a king created in your palace you use your HQ to build a Tavern with a suitably busty wench. The King sneaks away to the Tavern where he falls in love with the wench. After they have hugged in a special way you wait for a suitable period of time. After this time period lapses the noble is born and you can begin to educate him. After 17 or 18 years of training in the arts of combat have passed you should have a trained noble who will leave his mother and father and head off in search of a wench of his own.

This is exactly how it works, trust me, I'm a doctor.
:icon_neutral: