How has TBP been doing?

DeletedUser25046

What all has TBP been upto since I left and they merged/nobled into one tribe?

DeletedUser25046

i've read it but i don't see them anywhere and i've been watching it for the last 19 days and i only see one active thread and even it's not so active.

ancient13

Well we are doing well tks :)

still in war with AF and we are wining for now.

anything else u want to know?

waterdrinker

Yes, we battled each other hard for six months, but reached a stalemate.

DeletedUser25046

now theres a name i remember weren't you the duke or founder of the original tribe in the family?

DeletedUser

and from what i know, also Sirenna was and still is duchess for almost the biggining of TBP correct me waterdrinker if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser25046

thats not a name i recognize but i know Dark_Princes she was the co-duke with bigred679 when i was in T.B.P:

waterdrinker

Yes, I am the duke of TBP. Sirenna has also been in the leadership with me for over two years now.

Dark_princes was the duke of one of the sister tribes until it was merged into the main tribe.

DeletedUser25046

thats what i thought.
and yes the last time i was here was a few year ago. when i got nobled by life i think it was because they were waring WAB a tribe i was spying on for DP.
speaking of her is she still arround in TBP?

DeletedUser25046

yes it's not hard but the last time i used TW stats to check up on it gave me mixed information. for one i could only search her name under archive but it said she had a current account. now i was always under the impression archive was meant for searching players that deleted their accounts yet if i searched here under player it never showed up til this last time!

DeletedUser

Yes, I am the duke of TBP. Sirenna has also been in the leadership with me for over two years now.

Dark_princes was the duke of one of the sister tribes until it was merged into the main tribe.

Both are class A as persons and it is good to know that their tribe show that level of regards to them.

vadvax

I do miss the good old days of w4, i ran k93 fo so long killed off peace and that point whore mrspade lol , glad to see tbp are still tearing it up