How is ODA and ODD calculated?

DeletedUser

How is ODA and ODD calculated on this world? I think they are worked on a points value? Eg. 5 ODD for each swordsman killed defensively etc?

I hear it differs from world to world but cant find the stats for this world.

Can anyone enlighten me?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure about the differing from world to world but the standard one is this:

Troop Type : when attacking / when defending

Spear: 4 / 1

Sword: 5 / 2

Axe: 1 / 4

Archer: 5 / 2

Scout: 1 / 2

Light Cavalry: 5 / 13

Mounted Archer: 6 / 12

Heavy Cavalry 23 / 15

Ram: 4 / 8

Catapult: 12 / 10

Paladin: 40 / 20

Nobleman: 200 / 200

DeletedUser

Wow really?

I thought you got 1 point killing and defending lol...I'm such a noob.

DeletedUser

How is ODA and ODD calculated on this world? I think they are worked on a points value? Eg. 5 ODD for each swordsman killed defensively etc?

I hear it differs from world to world but cant find the stats for this world.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Old worlds, like 10 and below, or possibly 11 or 12, not sure where the cut off is, were scored differently than the system that Corbulo posted. All new worlds use the same system.

DeletedUser79621

don't worry Seth i did too :)

so my analysis of those stats are if i kill an axeman that has attacked me i get 4 ODD? or do i get 1 ODD

DeletedUser

Read it as ODA/ODD.

So, you would get 4 points ODD for killing one axe that attacked your village.

DeletedUser

On old worlds (up until world 12, I think, I can never remember for sure) OD was based on the population space of what you killed. Every world since has used this new system, which I like better, as it more accurately represents whether or not you had an easy time killing the troops you do. You have to admit that clearing a full nuke while it sits in its village is no challenge, so why should it be scored the same as clearing an entire defensive village? Thats why they changed it.l

DeletedUser

The scoring system listed here is indeed the 1 used, post World 12, as pyker indicated.