HOW TO: Loot resources Wait for your troops to arrive and plunder your resources!

• Thread starter DeletedUser56208
  • Start date

DeletedUser56208

Hey guys. new here.

"Unfortunately, our mines can only produce a limited number of resources per hour. Success in the long-term will likely be dictated by how much we can gain from external sources. Now that we have troops at our disposal, we could get started on milking the most lucrative external source available - other villages."

Troops in other villages

Village
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
withdraw
Bonus village (415|584) K543010100000000some - all
select all
so sent troops to bonus village. how do i get external source? How do i plunder?

thanks.

DeletedUser

Troops in other villages

Village
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
withdraw
Bonus village (415|584) K543010100000000some - all
select all
so sent troops to bonus village. how do i get external source? How do i plunder?

thanks.

First of all, welcome to tribal wars, it's good to see new players joining ^^
And for your answer, if you need to loot resources from other villages, you need to send enough troops to clear the defenses first, the troops that survives are the ones who carries the extra resources back to your village.

The Defenses in the village posted here, it has 30 spear warriors, 10 swordsman and 10 axeman, you need to clear them all first to get resources. Or a better idea, find a village where there are no defending troops so you can get the resources without a fght (and losing your troops)

Hope this helped.
Feel free to ask anything though, we are always happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110685

I think those are his troops in the bonus village.

If so, in order to plunder resources you need to attack barbarian/bonus villages, not support them.

DeletedUser56208

Will I recall my troops and then attack? Will it automatically plunder the bonus village? thanks.

Raveman9

Will I recall my troops and then attack? Will it automatically plunder the bonus village? thanks.

Yes as long as the village is clear or the troops you send clear the village it will automatically plunder the village.

Also not trying to be disrespectful but your join date is back in 2008 and you don't know how to farm?

DeletedUser56208

LOL. quit playing after 2008 :). received an email that is why i opened my account again. forgot how to play the game that was 5 years ago.

Raveman9

Thats understandable. As far as playing the same world I checked and we did not really play any of the same worlds.

DeletedUser

LOL. quit playing after 2008 :). received an email that is why i opened my account again. forgot how to play the game that was 5 years ago.

I can help you to brush up things again, if you want me to, ill be more than happy to help :)

DeletedUser56208

Thanks to all who replied.

this is what i got:

Haul:402 364 115881/1.100

also I got this report:

[h=3]Farm Assistant activated[/h]We are happy that you support the survival and further development of "Tribal Wars" and hope, that you will enjoy the new additional features.
Your 'Farm Assistant' ends on 12.11.2013 at 04:36.

Questions:

How do I use the farm Assistant? Where can i see it?

Again thanks :)

DeletedUser

The farm assistant is an optional add-on to the standard premium account which enables you to manage your plundering and looting of barbarian villages to gather resources. It is also included in the Account manager package.
The farm assistant includes the following features:

• Quickly send attacks to barbarian villages directly from the map screen.
  • Create your own templates to choose which troops to send in your farming raids.
  • Calculate and send the correct number of troops to haul all of a village's resources, based on the last scout attack for that village.

ba634d716bf78a78d29aa8cb65858a2b.png

You can access the Farm Assistant (FA) by clicking on the spear head icon
0df5f36eed1c41f2f13a28e159569422.png
after the Tribe.

You can create two templates to configure different combinations of troops to send on farming attacks. For simplicity, these are called A and B.

Creating a new template

To create a new template click on New template underneath the Edit Templates section. A new section should appear on the right side of the page.
You can give your template a description to allow yourself to easily identify it in the future.
Once you've entered the desired troop combinations click Save to add the new template.

Editing or deleting a template

If you need to change the description or troops inside of a template you can edit it by clicking on the template description under the Edit Templates' section.
If you'd prefer to delete a template and start over from scratch you can click the red cross to the right of the template description.

Using the Farm Assistant from the map

Once you've set up one or two templates you can now use the Farm Assistant on the map. Note that you must have the Context menu enabled.
When clicking on a barbarian village you should now notice new icons labeled A and B. These correspond with the templates you created from within the Farm Assistant area. To send an attack simply click on the icon and the troops will be sent with no confirmation required.
Note that this only works on barbarian villages. It is not possible to attack a player owned village without going to the rally point and confirming the attack.

Using the Farm Assistant from the Account Manager overview

You can also use the Farm Assistant to send troops based on your recently received reports. You can do this from the Most recent plunders widget on the Overview.
The widget will show a list of recently received reports where you have attacked a barbarian village and looted resources.
Like the map, you can click on either A or B to send troops from one of your templates to the village.
There is also a C icon, which has a special functionality and does not relate to any of your templates. Clicking on C will use your most recent scout report to attempt to calculate and send the right amount of troops to loot all of the village's resources. You will receive a popup with the exact amount of troops sent.
You can only use the C icon if you have recently scouted the village.

Hope this helped :)

Last edited by a moderator: