how to make cool maps ... brain explains

DeletedUser

Yeah very nice, good job Bain! ;)

What did you use to make it btw?..

DeletedUser

Yeah very nice, good job Bain! ;)

What did you use to make it btw?..

Thanks... :icon_redface:

Ummmm, I used GIMP and TWstats, actually. Made a map, desaturated and darkened it, and then layered the conquers on there after I recolored them. Didn't take too long, really. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks... :icon_redface:

Ummmm, I used GIMP and TWstats, actually. Made a map, desaturated and darkened it, and then layered the conquers on there after I recolored them. Didn't take too long, really. :)

you just confused me in like 20 words. that makes you superman, santa or god :icon_eek:

(That would make a good sig quote :D)

DeletedUser

bain is a good map maker. I stopped making them cus she made mine look like crap XD

DeletedUser

no basically brain is awesome at map making
noob has awesome avatar boobs.

and i got infracted twice in this thread. I hope this was on topic cus i mentioned maps!

can you explain properly how to do it brain?

DeletedUser

well basicaly.. what happened was a map was made in a thread then we started talking about i think mr badlap moved al the comments after the map to here...

DeletedUser

in an effort to not infract offtopic posting which actually had some substance to it i simply moved all posts in the series to here and gave it a title (sadly nobody seems to think it was witty :icon_cry:).

next time i'll edit the top post to link to the original one and such to avoid confusion.

and zardex: given you asked ... normally i'd infract for rehashing several posts i deleted as offtopic.

DeletedUser

Ok clear as christal? i'm confused how to spell that?

chrystal?

please help someone