Humakt

DeletedUser

Is this tribe for real?

19 members, 17 dukes, 2 barons...

I know this barely warrants a thread, but we need more posting peoples!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Humakt if a new take on tribal life..

Hello. I'm Deraban, High King of the Groves of Humakt. Yes I have many dukes, yes you to can be a duke in my tribe if you so wish.. I fail to see why anyone outside the tribe even cares seeing as we are a tiny, and unimportant tribe ATM?:icon_rolleyes:

As to explaining why.. You'll have to join to know that, but since this thread has been posted expect the recruting, and screening for new members to be tuffer.. I know how you little tribe wreckers think!:icon_wink: Your not comming in here to disband us, and once your in.. Well, you'd probably not want that any more?! We are a rim tribe number one, and growing swiftly. But its months before we effect gameplay on a large scale.. But if you like to read, want to be a better tribemate in the future, and are sick as we were of ppl bogarding power with the tribal ranks.. Humakt, is the tribe for you!:icon_biggrin:

I think the fact others are talking about us is a sign we have upset the order of what is considered the standard format.. We go by the Twelve Laws, the brainchild of our Law Speaker, Vash017, and myself.. We are modeled on the barbarian cultures of Europe, and have a system that make us equals under the rule of one king, but all are king's respectivly, and if this little experiment goes well? Expect to see other 'Groves of' tribes out there following the Twelve Laws, as well!

Hope this clears it up a bit.. Later!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Baron, is lower elite in the Groves of Humakt, and is an indication of the members activity, or lack of it in this case, but active leaders retain their rank after they come back from whatever was more important than TW at the time.. :icon_wink: Once I have a core of leaders the tribes selection will be based on worth, and not on the fact that we need active leaders.. lol! Its been a hard road, but we are comming along nicely now..

DeletedUser

I love role playing tribes. hahaha.

Can i be the mascot? :D

DeletedUser

ooo can i join!?

Dr. No won't give me the power i so desperately crave

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:lol! Are you near K92?:icon_wink: Read my recruitment thread to see requirements..

DeletedUser

I know. I checked your stats after I'd already posted. 130 villages..!!:icon_eek: You own like, the world is all! lol!:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin::lol: