I am done

DeletedUser

cya w50 i am fed up of the softness of this world so i quit. have fun hugging all and inviting people. maybe one day war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What an execuse, I might use that oneday D:
do it as the sarcasm seemed to fool you :icon_biggrin: but in fairness i have just become a dad and cant be bothered to deal with the idiots that are on this worlds. when i have my little girl to look after now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'll be back. :icon_wink:

But in the mean time, enjoy life.

DeletedUser

no just this one till i unload my nukes on someone and gift my villages to people i want to have them

DeletedUser

will be joining a tribe in a few worlds time for now just going to spend some time with my little girl and partner

Good for you mate...you have it all figured out. Your little girl is what comes first don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

I hope to play with you on another later world if you decide to come back.

Da Viking

Never played with ya, but i have heard your a great friend and a great player. Congrats on your daughter and good luck with RL and future worlds :)

nad destroyer

will be joining a tribe in a few worlds time for now just going to spend some time with my little girl and partner

Congrats :D. I think that should overwhelm your TW addiction for a while.

DeletedUser

i did the same when my daughter was born,had a couple of years off then got caught by the bug again :D

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
... but in fairness i have just become a dad ...

Congratulations.

Please put the browser down and back away from the screen. Family is much more important - you will have many years in the future to play TW once she's a bit older, but no future opportunities to bond with your baby.

Regards,

Mark, father of 2

DeletedUser

Good luck nutter you were awesome will you log on skype still?

DeletedUser

Now that's how it should be :icon_razz: good luck with the family and everything, it's the most important thing hope you enjoy your time with your wife and child man.

DeletedUser

I only knew you a short time but I enjoyed every moment of it.

Good luck in life mate.

DeletedUser

its true, too much hugging. well congrats. and when it comes to ur daughter, theres never too much hugging :) see ya in future worlds maybe.

DeletedUser

congratz on the baby girl buddy... enjoy her allot... nothing in your life will be more important...

as for TW addiction... I am going to take TW management to court and get them to contribute to my addiction counseling fees...:icon_eek: