I guess it is time.

DeletedUser

I guess I am getting good at these topics. I mean it's the third one I make, only this is the first I've made in public.

At this very moment, my account has been put up for deletion, and well. I guess there are nobody out there that this time can make me stay, yet again.

I know I've made a few mistakes when it comes to this game, the most noticeable one would without doubt being leaving the Order. I don't know if you can say you love a tribe, but if you can, I guess I can say I did love the Order, and in some way still do. It was almost like it was "my baby". And I have spent way too many hours taking care of it.

To all of you, who wishes to taint what I did as a mod, go ahead. I can, to be honest, not care less about what you think. You know very well that I never betrayed Or.D, nor did I betray any of the other tribes I have been in. That includes RAWR, even though we did all get along as some had hoped, there is a long way to go from disagreeing, to actually betraying a tribe.

I know there has been circulating various rumours about what has happened since I got kicked out of RAWR. The short version: I was accused of betrayal, I must say very well played by those that wished to see me disappear out of the game. Very well played, I mean, I knew I would be leaving shortly, but to leave that way. That wasn't something I expected. And accusing me of spying? Please, for crying out loud. Okay I admit it, I must have been the best spy in TW history, so damn good a spy that not even I knew about it. That is some mayor skills. ;)

But that is all in the past. I've been trying to make up for some of the things I did wrong, by giving my villages back to the tribe where they belong. I know Or.D will do better with them than I did.

I guess the only thing left is to mention the players I will miss.

My three wonderful girls Nenharma, Bunnymistress and Gail Curl. You know I love you all, and keep fighting. Bunny, I know you have what it takes to be a head mod. So keep doing your best hun, I believe in you.

Ondu - You still owe me those cookies you bitch! Meh, take care hun, and make sure that my girls won't all press delete, just because I am not there any more. You know I <3 you.

Slash - Damn little brother, I miss you like crazy. Vi må lige ringe sammen og se om vi ikke kan finde ud af noget. Du skylder mig stadigvæk fra da du var i København, og først fortalte mig det den dag du tog hjem >.<

Dika - I still <3 you my favorite gay he/she.

SB - You owe me, I am not sure what.. You just owe me ;) And I am still waiting for that vid of you and dom (I think it was).

Dom - I am sorry you got involved in the entire RAWR thing. We both know you didn't have anything to do with it, and I apologise if it caused you any problems. But meh, face it hun, you are good at creating troubles for your self XD.

Sergio - I guess we need to realise our idea of a tribe on another world. A world where it won't be taken from us, and made into something that none of us could say is ours. We both know that RAWR should have been ours, but it never was. And I am sorry you had to leave me because of all the BS. I know I should have left with you, but I wasn't welcome where you went. :(

Tiom & TBS. Guys, I know we haven't talked in a long time, I hope both of you are okay. Tiom, I have been wondering how you are, I see Alex on msn every now and then, but you, have disappeared. I hope you are okay.

Tel - I hope you will be okay hun. You know that.

To price, cyclops, ivy and all the other old DIE'ers. Good luck to all of you. I told Shauntage not to leave, but meh. Like the guy would actually listen to me.

Scarface - Dylan I am so sorry <.< But come on dude, it was way too easy. And to just add to the joke. You have actually talked with Shaun on skype a long time ago.

Bab00shka - I'm gonna kick your ass if you talk with me drunk on msn again >.< Take care ;)

Missing - Come on, take that one village, it is not going to bite back XD you know that. And keep the name :p I am counting on you making sure there is at least one Tiny Bunny Town on this world :p

Shaun - You already know what I think <3 No need to add more ;) And thank you, for standing up for me, when nobody else bothered with trying to figure out the truth.

Jack - aah.. I know we haven't talked in a while. I've been too busy and so have you. But I have one thing to tell you. I know you can do it Jack, you can make a great leader if you try. Never mind your language skills. That is not important. What is important is that you try, and well, that you work a bit on your temper. Patience and the will to listen and see things from other perspectives ;)

Torgom - I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise. But the guy doesn't even speak to me anymore.

Caz - good luck with everything. I know that the Order needs you more than ever right now. Take care of "our" tribe for me, will you? You also promised me to look after my girls.

And to all of you, who had the patience to actually read all this tribalhugging crap <3 Take care all of you, and we might just see each other again ingame.

I've been offered to join price, sajoco and the others on w37, and I am going to take that offer. So those of you, that had anything to do with all the bs that has been going on, you better pray that we don't meet ingame again.

Take care, and good luck

Ana <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm. Does this mean that my membership in the Starcrossed Fan Club, with all of the honors and benefits to which that entitled me, is now void?!?! Or will it automatically transfer to the W37 chapter?

I know we only knew each other very briefly, and I think I mainly got on your last nerve, heehee, but I certainly enjoyed the time I spent in your dungeon. Good luck to you. :icon_biggrin:

momm

DeletedUser

Tis a shame to see it confirmed, Regardless of our brief falling out over the RAWR! affair, I wholly will miss having you around, You were the hardest working mod I have ever seen, and a great great friend to boot, Take care Ana, and don't forget the good times eh.

DeletedUser

It's a shame to see you go like this, Ana. It never, ever should have been this way. I would write and essay with a bunch of hugs and such, but you know how I feel already. XD I would say I miss you, but we talk on average eight or more hours a day so I'd be lying. >.> Hope we can make something out of W37. ;)

DeletedUser

hey... what do I owe you? i though we agreed on casual sex only, not a serious relation :icon_wink: well, and you can still bite me (but that's only between the 2 of us)

now seriously, I won't say goodbye cause we will be seing each other in w37 anyway and I see you in msn everytime so it will only makes things better. for now on you will be stepping on the bright side instead of being in a non-friendly tribe.
still, I wanted to take the chance to give ya a huge kiss anyway.