I love Jägermeister

• Thread starter PatheticManatee
  • Start date

PatheticManatee

PatheticManatee Aug 07,2013 22:54
Tell pmwhyles to check his mail. It's nothing important, but I want a reply so I can have the giggles.

PatheticManatee Aug 07,2013 22:55
Never mind, he just read it now. He didn't reply, though, so I'm sad. :'(

LeopardMonkey Aug 07,2013 22:56
Erm its the fact your not worth replying too really

PatheticManatee Aug 08,2013 00:34
*the fact is
*you're
*to

Why do people hate me? So many players treat me like I'm not worth talking to. Why? This happened on world 67 too... :icon_sad:

PatheticManatee

Uh, and to make this thread relevant, a player I sent support troops to the other day scouted me.
Why would someone do that? It hurt my feelings. Has this happened to anyone else?
Discuss.

DeletedUser

Everyone hates you because you're part of the CW. People treat you like you're not worth talking to because you are part of the CW. Your second post still didn't make this thread relevant. You could have piggybacked this off any of the other threads talking about betrayal that clutter the W69 forum. He scouted you, so what? Return the favor and that's that.

PatheticManatee

...The CW is pretty great, but I didn't realize people would connect me to the CW so easily. Foiled again!
(Also, why would I scout a player I'm supporting? I have no evil intentions towards him.)

DeletedUser

Now everyone has to open a thread every time they get butthurt?

DeletedUser

If everyone made a thread about useless and unimportant things, then the forums would be even more cluttered up than it already is.

DeletedUser99565

If everyone made a thread about useless and unimportant things, then the forums would be even more cluttered up than it already is.

Wait, but when the forums are not cluttered up or dead people are dissapointed??
Atleast it's an active forum.

DeletedUser

Wait, but when the forums are not cluttered up or dead people are dissapointed??
Atleast it's an active forum.
I'd rather read interesting and informative threads less periodically (Just like the blog Alex ran. Which reminds me... someone should take over :D) than very periodic threads where people spew shit.