I need a tribe

DeletedUser

Hey there, I am very new to this game and I need a tribe to start me out right. I need a tribe with some experience, not just some 1 man n00b group. Hope ya can help me out.

DeletedUser

Look at the continant top tribes and find the one with a reasonable amount of players (50 max) and apply to them, best advise i can give you.

Unless you wish to join a mass recruiting tribe

DeletedUser

Hey there, I am very new to this game and I need a tribe to start me out right. I need a tribe with some experience, not just some 1 man n00b group. Hope ya can help me out.

Learn the ropes and basics first before expecting entrance into a good tribe. No good tribe would accept a TOTAL noob. Unless its a teaching tribe XD

DeletedUser

I wasn't necessarily looking for a GOOD tribe, just a tribe with EXPERIENCE, as in they know what the bajeezus you're supposed to do in this game, heh.

DeletedUser

Dude, Almost every tribe will have some members that will know whats going on. So don't stress. Just join a tribe that speaks good ol english and learn from them. Its probably not going to be the finer aspects of the game but will be a start

DeletedUser51390

For advice I would suggest mailing Agent Incognito ingame. She is more patient with newer players than most and is generally willing to help get you started in the right direction.

I would say you can mail me but she is much more qualified than i :icon_redface:

8 Agent Incognito Random 5.027 2 2514
9 thewall4588 PWNY 4.946 2 2473