I want to be in tribe

DeletedUser

yea sure I will send you over an invite to JOKE. You need no past experience for us. You just need to know how to hug and be in mass recruiterz tribe.

lol just kidding.

Things you will need to get into the nub tribe you are looking for is nothing. Just ask them for an invite and you will get one. It is not like a rim tribe is going to turn down members.

DeletedUser

1. Go Ingame
  2. Click on Rankings (at the top)
  3. Then Continent Tribes (on the left)
  4. Pick a few of those Tribes and click on them
  5. Then send their Recruiters (if they have one/some listed) messages expressing your willingness to join

kingjohan

Things you will need to get into the nub tribe you are looking for is nothing. Just ask them for an invite and you will get one. It is not like a rim tribe is going to turn down members.

Dude...Cut the guy some slack will ya? He wants to join a tribe and you´re not helping him one bit :icon_neutral:

If you won´t help, why post at all?

DeletedUser

That was a suggestion. Go find a rim tribe near him and ask them. I remember a while ago you doing the same thing. I am glad you are being presidential now though =)

No point in arguing over this. That was not the proper way to ask so that is why I did not give him a proper response. People need more than "can I join teh tribez"

DeletedUser

A little constructive criticism never hurt anyone. :icon_wink: