I Want You...

DeletedUser

To Join the TW Blog Team!

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

Paladin606

Clean Forum record as in no infractions...? Not to sure about the respect issue either...
000204EB.gif
hehe

DeletedUser

Clean Forum record as in no infractions...? Not to sure about the respect issue either...
000204EB.gif
hehe

I would recommend any one apply for the position, Who knows you may surprise your self and get in.

Kris

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I nominate pally because of his funny smilies :icon_razz:
So infract him if he doesn't apply. (And you need to get back in your cage before I do some druidic cruelty to you. Use your imagination with that. :icon_evil:)

DeletedUser

So infract him if he doesn't apply. (And you need to get back in your cage before I do some druidic cruelty to you. Use your imagination with that. :icon_evil:)

Get back in your cage, or I'll infract you. :icon_twisted:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Get back in your cage, or I'll infract you. :icon_twisted:
NO! I don't have a cage. Stop terrorizing me! :icon_cry:

(And on-topic to avoid an infraction for off-topic and/or spam...)
I really do hope someone is applying for this! Seeing new faces in the blog chat would be quite nice. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wow. The mods are more active then the entire world. lmao

Hackster2000

How things have changed ... Pyker and Coma would be having a fit if they could see this now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Also, bloggers =/= mods. -_-

Yeah, most of the mods dislike the bloggers, because they spam in public while we generally prefer to spam in private.

As for being a blogger, I only play one world anyway and it already has a blogger... so kick out jeremy and we'll talk :icon_wink:

And now, someone go be the blogger for this world so I can be rid of this thread :icon_evil:

thebigt625

I used to be blogger for this world, but wasnt too thrilled with the lack of events happening.