I Want You...

DeletedUser

I would love to be the World 55 Blogger.

I have two posts that the members in the forums seem to be enjoying. One person even told me I should be a Blogger.

I think it is very interesting and Important to know what is going on around the game world and it would be more of a pleasure then a job to bring that information to the players attentions.

I mailed the new mod of the world 55 forum and asked him about a sticky and I was told to check this post out.

I have read some of your posts. you seem like the guy we need.

Is there a vote on this? :/ +1 for you lol :D

DeletedUser

Well I don't believe anyone else has applied at all, so I guess a blogger is better than no blogger.

+4

DeletedUser

He'll have to apply like everyone else, and then his application will be reviewed, as well as his player and forum history. There are qualifications to get the job. Just because the spot is open doesn't mean that the first person to apply with get it.

DeletedUser98475

He'll have to apply like everyone else, and then his application will be reviewed, as well as his player and forum history. There are qualifications to get the job. Just because the spot is open doesn't mean that the first person to apply with get it.

Killjoy :L

DeletedUser

and what about let him have the spot because he is already using his free time for bringing world news and war news to us. And another plus is that we, the world55 community would like him as the blogger? We are the people reading the blogs, shouldnt we than be in favor for the applier? what we are with this guy?

I agree.

+5

+6

DeletedUser

I'm sure the fact that the community are behind him will greatly help his application!

However, he still has to apply through the correct channels :).

DeletedUser

I seem to have been misunderstood. I'm just saying he has to apply for the position, not voted into it. It's the same as if you were looking for a job in real life. You go the place of business, get an application, fill it out, turn it in, and then wait while the manager/owner/whoever reviews the application, amongst others, and then chooses those that are liked to be hired.

DeletedUser98475

No!
No application!

The prophesy states that he "duke of f4t3", by the name of derek is too be blogger of w55. Reject him and face the wrath of Axe, God of awesomeness, LC, God of farmers, HC, God of speed, and SP, God of the Cheap!