I was looking to have abit of fun

DeletedUser

A funny thing happen today being sooooooooo far from the front I was bored so I sent a few trains at a few barbs behind the lines just for giggles. thinking if they ever got over 5 k they might just be worth something was just getting ready to turn on my account manager when cell phone keeps going off you have incoming? Keep in mind table for one has real villages in the same area ? I thought well there going cat me down no biggie it happens imagine my surprise when there sending trains to 2 k villas?
giphy.gif

So all I can assume (there is that word again) is they fear lesss account more than table for one?

Noble Armageddon (428|771) K74 [0150:K84] (403|801) K84 dxm1973 39.1 tomorrow at 13:36:24:221 21:58:23
Noble Armageddon (428|771) K74 [0150:K84] (403|801) K84 dxm1973 39.1 tomorrow at 13:36:24:321 21:58:23
Noble Armageddon (428|771) K74 [0150:K84] (403|801) K84 dxm1973 39.1 tomorrow at 13:36:24:421 21:58:23
Noble Armageddon (429|770) K74 [0017:K73] (393|786) K73 dxm1973 39.4 tomorrow at 13:48:45:936 22:10:44
Noble Armageddon (429|770) K74 [0151:K84] (401|800) K84 dxm1973 41.0 tomorrow at 14:45:29:851 23:07:28
Noble Armageddon (429|770) K74 [0151:K84] (401|800) K84 dxm1973 41.0 tomorrow at 14:45:29:951 23:07:28
Noble Armageddon (429|770) K74 [0151:K84] (401|800) K84 dxm1973 41.0 tomorrow at 14:45:30:051 23:07:29
Noble Armageddon (429|770) K74 [0151:K84] (401|800) K84 dxm1973 41.0 tomorrow at 14:45:30:151 23:07:29
Noble Armageddon (428|770) K74 [0026:K73] (386|770) K73 dxm1973 42.0 tomorrow at 15:20:33:911 23:42:32
Noble Armageddon (428|770) K74 [0026:K73] (386|770) K73 dxm1973 42.0 tomorrow at 15:20:34:011 23:42:33
Noble Armageddon (428|770) K74 [0026:K73] (386|770) K73 dxm1973 42.0 tomorrow at 15:20:34:111 23:42:33
Noble Armageddon (428|770) K74 [0026:K73] (386|770) K73 dxm1973 42.0 tomorrow at 15:20:34:211 23:42:33
Noble Armageddon (429|773) K74 [0243:K74] (418|730) K74 dxm1973 44.4 tomorrow at 16:40:20:211 25:02:19
Noble Armageddon (429|773) K74 [0243:K74] (418|730) K74 dxm1973 44.4 tomorrow at 16:40:20:311 25:02:19
Noble Armageddon (429|773) K74 [0243:K74] (418|730) K74 dxm1973 44.4 tomorrow at 16:40:20:411 25:02:19
Noble Armageddon (429|773) K74 [0243:K74] (418|730) K74 dxm1973 44.4 tomorrow at 16:40:20:511 25:02:19
Noble Armageddon (429|771) K74 [0133:K74] (413|724) K74 dxm1973 49.6 tomorrow at 19:45:44:854 28:07:43
Noble Armageddon (429|771) K74 [0133:K74] (413|724) K74 dxm1973 49.6 tomorrow at 19:45:44:954 28:07:43
Noble Armageddon (429|771) K74 [0133:K74] (413|724) K74 dxm1973 49.6 tomorrow at 19:45:45:054 28:07:44
Noble Armageddon (429|771) K74 [0133:K74] (413|724) K74 dxm1973 49.6 tomorrow at 19:45:45:154

You go get them dxm1973 !!!!!!! between your nobles and Brk-oth attacks I think you might just get those 2k villas then you two could be

-We-could-be-way-more-We-could-be-immortals-big-hero-6-37657080-500-174.gif

Dxm1973

I think the more amusing thing here is that you get giggles for posting something as petty as this. If you could differentiate colors on a map and communicate with your tribe mates (a seemingly big if) you'd know the tableforone account has been/is about to be cleared out of k74. Therefore my nobles have nothing better to be doing and i have quite a few in the area. So I have a suggestion for you, why don't instead of sending nobles to villages in k74 and posting pointless forum topics you actually try to help defend table because he's having a hard time doing it by himself.

DeletedUser

I think the more amusing thing here is that you get giggles for posting something as petty as this. If you could differentiate colors on a map and communicate with your tribe mates (a seemingly big if) you'd know the tableforone account has been/is about to be cleared out of k74. Therefore my nobles have nothing better to be doing and i have quite a few in the area. So I have a suggestion for you, why don't instead of sending nobles to villages in k74 and posting pointless forum topics you actually try to help defend table because he's having a hard time doing it by himself.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm well that's a option or perhaps we could make a game out of your reply?

i-love-games.gif

Option two is i see how long I can tie you up with 2 k villages? while your tribe attempts deal with the rest of NME ?

pokemon-gif-play-game.gif

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmmmmmmm well that's a option or perhaps we could make a game out of your reply?

i-love-games.gif

Option two is i see how long I can tie you up with 2 k villages? while your tribe attempts deal with the rest of NME ?

pokemon-gif-play-game.gif

so basically just the same thing olt and i are doing.. taking on a whole tribe with only 1 sitter with the deliberate intention of distracting growth so they cant attack the rest of NME effectively.. we can't defend everything so im practically just ignoring half the attacks.. unless i care about defending them. All growth are doing is falling for the plan we made 2 months ago.. which is me attracting all growth attention to my account so the rest of nme, can come forward.. by the time, i lose most of my points.. im pushed back into a good area full of nme members, with 1000 nobles to send at growth.

My My, that will be fun.. so keep nobling me growth, the slower you do it the better!!. ill see you later, be prepared for runningbullet v 2.0.

Patrick knew i'd lose huge chunks, 2 months ago when we agreed recruitment.. though we did expect more sitters, but people can't help when their life is at it's most busiest, so if you wanna brag about nobling two europeans that SLEEP at almost the exact same time, then cool bruhs.. but it's really not an achievement and ill be the one laughing in around 3 months, when i have a world win to my name.. and countless nobles running through growth, probably regaining half of my old villages in the process.

Moves and counter moves boys.. I made my move, you lads counter it.. all i can say is.. when the NME counter moves happen, you'll wish you'd never solo focused me so hard.. because this what myself and NME wanted you to do, was get so angry you blew everything on my account.. im sure the newfie op would have been bigger if you hadnt burned most of your nukes on myself and olt.

so be lucky, im not defending half of your attacks in the rim continents such as k83.. i never did.. lol.. you guys have nobled them so slowly because instead of just sending 1-2 nukes and nobling them, you've sent 20+ nukes on k83 villas that i never planned to defend anyway. You should have known i wouldnt try to defend everything.. so had you worked this out, you'd probably have me at 3mill points now.. instead of 5.6mill..

BRAINS > BRAWN.

I said i would make sure a formerly ran tuzain tribe got absolutely wrecked and I meant it. I have nothing against anyone else in Growth, but i'll do whatever it takes to make sure a tribe led by that guy.. comes close to losing 2nd rank. some of you guys deserved the world win.. but you never noticed what was staring you in the face. Tuzain went nuts when he betrayed Loyal.. and someone who can betray "friends" that easily, in my mind.. they are not worth my time. NME have never betrayed their allies, not once.. Growth became an untrustworthy ally to NME the second they betrayed Loyal prettymuch, if you can betray one ally, you can betray another.

Good luck Growth, my boys in NME are coming for you.

whether i finish on 1mill points, 2 points, or 10mill points.. I'll be celebrating the NME win.. because the tribe that deserves it is closing in on a win, i dont agree with unfair and dastardly tactics in a game, Tuzain did this, Solo didn't.. so im siding with the guy who played this world fairly and how it should be played, with outright fighting, no bullshit spies.. no underhanded tactics, and that guy is Solo.. a guy who has proven himself to be a great leader.

LONG LIVE NME!

-Andrew and Olt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118725

Lesss you fool.

2k barbs are love, 2k barbs are life!!

DeletedUser91934

Andrew I didn't see anyone bragging about nobling you. Dxm only stated that he had almost finished nobling you in his sector so he had free nobles.

And of course typical Andrew, talking far too much.... You have just confirmed my suspicions that you have abandoned everything except k65, which means we can just slowly munch on the rest without much resistance - which is what we've been doing so far.

I don't know about falling for a trick, its not much of a trick when its obvious what will happen.
We knew this would happen ages ago, we told you, back when you admitted to us before christmas that you would be moving to NME by February, we told you that the only reason NME wanted to recruit you was because they just wanted to distract us while the rest of the tribe attacks us elsewhere. So its no surprise. We are just lucky NME are not ready to do a major OP yet, your warning allowed us to hit you 1 week before you planned on moving.

As I am actually bothering to talk on the forums, I sort of feel I should actually thank you Andrew, because you told us you were moving and then as it got closer you started to give us warnings that it was coming up soon - withdrawing all troops from tribemates, starting to noble backline tribemate villages, refusing to send defensive troops when requested to, trying your best not to attack NME, constantly telling us the world is at an end and we should just either try to move to NME or give up, etc.
Plus while I'm at it, I sort of feel I should give thanks to NME for this too, you have taken real liability off our hands, Thank You. Andrew already has accidentally given up alot of intel through chats - he talks and brags way too much for his own good.

DeletedUser

Also thanks to NME for bring T41 into the tribe, because now you got us active. Reminding us that we can do this and once we get rid of that JudusTraitorTrenchcoat we can actually play as a tribe.

~Hulking Worthless

DeletedUser118725

Also thanks to NME for bring T41 into the tribe, because now you got us active. Reminding us that we can do this and once we get rid of that JudusTraitorTrenchcoat we can actually play as a tribe.

~Hulking Worthless

Shut up, you're still worthless.

DeletedUser

Andrew I didn't see anyone bragging about nobling you. Dxm only stated that he had almost finished nobling you in his sector so he had free nobles.

And of course typical Andrew, talking far too much.... You have just confirmed my suspicions that you have abandoned everything except k65, which means we can just slowly munch on the rest without much resistance - which is what we've been doing so far.

I don't know about falling for a trick, its not much of a trick when its obvious what will happen.
We knew this would happen ages ago, we told you, back when you admitted to us before christmas that you would be moving to NME by February, we told you that the only reason NME wanted to recruit you was because they just wanted to distract us while the rest of the tribe attacks us elsewhere. So its no surprise. We are just lucky NME are not ready to do a major OP yet, your warning allowed us to hit you 1 week before you planned on moving.

As I am actually bothering to talk on the forums, I sort of feel I should actually thank you Andrew, because you told us you were moving and then as it got closer you started to give us warnings that it was coming up soon - withdrawing all troops from tribemates, starting to noble backline tribemate villages, refusing to send defensive troops when requested to, trying your best not to attack NME, constantly telling us the world is at an end and we should just either try to move to NME or give up, etc.
Plus while I'm at it, I sort of feel I should give thanks to NME for this too, you have taken real liability off our hands, Thank You. Andrew already has accidentally given up alot of intel through chats - he talks and brags way too much for his own good.

so in other words you think

crazy-people-meme.jpg

DeletedUser117183

Good to see the world being more active again rather than the push over like it has been the past month. Still think tuzains prediction of a year to 18 months is very optimistic for growth.

DeletedUser

~Hulking Worthless

you remind me of a story book

th

DeletedUser62294

so basically just the same thing olt and i are doing.. taking on a whole tribe with only 1 sitter with the deliberate intention of distracting growth so they cant attack the rest of NME effectively.. we can't defend everything so im practically just ignoring half the attacks.. unless i care about defending them. All growth are doing is falling for the plan we made 2 months ago.. which is me attracting all growth attention to my account so the rest of nme, can come forward.. by the time, i lose most of my points.. im pushed back into a good area full of nme members, with 1000 nobles to send at growth.

My My, that will be fun.. so keep nobling me growth, the slower you do it the better!!. ill see you later, be prepared for runningbullet v 2.0.

Patrick knew i'd lose huge chunks, 2 months ago when we agreed recruitment.. though we did expect more sitters, but people can't help when their life is at it's most busiest, so if you wanna brag about nobling two europeans that SLEEP at almost the exact same time, then cool bruhs.. but it's really not an achievement and ill be the one laughing in around 3 months, when i have a world win to my name.. and countless nobles running through growth, probably regaining half of my old villages in the process.

Moves and counter moves boys.. I made my move, you lads counter it.. all i can say is.. when the NME counter moves happen, you'll wish you'd never solo focused me so hard.. because this what myself and NME wanted you to do, was get so angry you blew everything on my account.. im sure the newfie op would have been bigger if you hadnt burned most of your nukes on myself and olt.

so be lucky, im not defending half of your attacks in the rim continents such as k83.. i never did.. lol.. you guys have nobled them so slowly because instead of just sending 1-2 nukes and nobling them, you've sent 20+ nukes on k83 villas that i never planned to defend anyway. You should have known i wouldnt try to defend everything.. so had you worked this out, you'd probably have me at 3mill points now.. instead of 5.6mill..

BRAINS > BRAWN.

I said i would make sure a formerly ran tuzain tribe got absolutely wrecked and I meant it. I have nothing against anyone else in Growth, but i'll do whatever it takes to make sure a tribe led by that guy.. comes close to losing 2nd rank. some of you guys deserved the world win.. but you never noticed what was staring you in the face. Tuzain went nuts when he betrayed Loyal.. and someone who can betray "friends" that easily, in my mind.. they are not worth my time. NME have never betrayed their allies, not once.. Growth became an untrustworthy ally to NME the second they betrayed Loyal prettymuch, if you can betray one ally, you can betray another.

Good luck Growth, my boys in NME are coming for you.

whether i finish on 1mill points, 2 points, or 10mill points.. I'll be celebrating the NME win.. because the tribe that deserves it is closing in on a win, i dont agree with unfair and dastardly tactics in a game, Tuzain did this, Solo didn't.. so im siding with the guy who played this world fairly and how it should be played, with outright fighting, no bullshit spies.. no underhanded tactics, and that guy is Solo.. a guy who has proven himself to be a great leader.

LONG LIVE NME!

-Andrew and Olt.

Andrew just please stop you're making yourself look like a butthurt imbecile. I used to have respect for you but thats long gone between all the lies you try to spread and the lack of a backbone. You try to make yourself seem far more important than you ever were in Growth. No you had nothing to do with any of Growths triumphs your tribes merger at 600 points means nothing as none of those players really even went anywhere except you. Then in leadership you let yourself be manipulated by other tribes time and time again and had to be constantly told to calm down and stop talking to them.

Lastly mate you're saying you decided two months ago to join NME if not more. It shows you have no balls or a backbone to sit in a tribe for that long knowing you're going to hop over. I'm sorry but a world win isn't that important to me as its not all its cracked up to be trust me. You chose to play with no honor and thats fine but you can't judge Tuzain for being a dirty player when here you were being dirtier than he was......btw Solo is probably just as dirty as Tuzain was. Tuzains biggest fault was listening to bad advice or not listening to advice at all about attacking Loyal instead of NME. I know myself I advised him if we do what we did our chances of winning are cut in half especially if you recruit the wrong players (Kit, Blackdawn, Zahariel) I only wanted players that had proven they would fight instead of just hop over.

Alas here we are but really mate don't distort the facts to try and justify your dirty play. If a world win means that much to you fine, however don't take credit for it as you had nothing to do with it give Solo the props for that as he outplayed Tuzain in the end game.........Just remember NME and Growth were friends once we even defended you guys when Dino trolled you, maybe I'm just getting tired of this game but all the petty back and forth is just annoying call a spade a spade and after this world we can all enjoy retirement because new TW worlds are a trainwreck.

DeletedUser55551

World's were better before there was a pre-set endgame. Where the only "win" was thought to be 100% domination, then maybe try to split up even more

DeletedUser

World's were better before there was a pre-set endgame. Where the only "win" was thought to be 100% domination, then maybe try to split up even more

true things change but you being from world one must realize tribal wars has taken a lot of steps to even up the game for all.

barney_stinson_-_thumbs_up_gif.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

Andrew just please stop you're making yourself look like a butthurt imbecile. I used to have respect for you but thats long gone between all the lies you try to spread and the lack of a backbone. You try to make yourself seem far more important than you ever were in Growth. No you had nothing to do with any of Growths triumphs your tribes merger at 600 points means nothing as none of those players really even went anywhere except you. Then in leadership you let yourself be manipulated by other tribes time and time again and had to be constantly told to calm down and stop talking to them.

Lastly mate you're saying you decided two months ago to join NME if not more. It shows you have no balls or a backbone to sit in a tribe for that long knowing you're going to hop over. I'm sorry but a world win isn't that important to me as its not all its cracked up to be trust me. You chose to play with no honor and thats fine but you can't judge Tuzain for being a dirty player when here you were being dirtier than he was......btw Solo is probably just as dirty as Tuzain was. Tuzains biggest fault was listening to bad advice or not listening to advice at all about attacking Loyal instead of NME. I know myself I advised him if we do what we did our chances of winning are cut in half especially if you recruit the wrong players (Kit, Blackdawn, Zahariel) I only wanted players that had proven they would fight instead of just hop over.

Alas here we are but really mate don't distort the facts to try and justify your dirty play. If a world win means that much to you fine, however don't take credit for it as you had nothing to do with it give Solo the props for that as he outplayed Tuzain in the end game.........Just remember NME and Growth were friends once we even defended you guys when Dino trolled you, maybe I'm just getting tired of this game but all the petty back and forth is just annoying call a spade a spade and after this world we can all enjoy retirement because new TW worlds are a trainwreck.

Shoot-First.jpg

We shot.

DeletedUser

from the look of stats it was more like this

predator%20shooting.gif

since it is tribal wars maybe more like this

nuclear-explosion-o.gif

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46,266
Side 2: 34,287
Difference: 11,979
chart
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,665
Side 2: 1,558
Difference: 2,107
chart
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 366,583,599
Side 2: 269,842,334
Difference: 96,741,265
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,798,167
Side 2: 14,082,922
Difference: 19,715,245
chart
see what I mean reality sets in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55551

true things change but you being from world one must realize tribal wars has taken a lot of steps to even up the game for all.

barney_stinson_-_thumbs_up_gif.gif

It has, I've seen a lot change and most of it has been for the best. Honestly, my only complaint is the end-game scenarios