i will make you sig, but...

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Sigh*

Nightblade I see myself knocking at your door once more....

I have a very elaborate idea for a signature this time around, a memorial signature if you will.... It will require a lot of creativity on your part. Let me know if you are up to the task. :icon_wink:

talk...

Repinski

Oh by the way nightblade... Your going to hate me when I'm done using your sig abilities. :lol:

You will understand when you read your mail.

DeletedUser

Hey nightblade

• Total Posts: 127
  • Posts Per Day: 9.81

I would like you to have a fiddle with this Sig:

Just like make the transitions smooth and that
i can mail the pics individually if you need me to

thanks
23504_1430416163001_1310774489_1223556_3815825_n.jpg

pho3nix

Hey there Nightblade, you've got some awesome skills from what I've seen so far.
Unfortunately, I'm a nobody on these forums right now. That may change soon enough as I will be participating a lot more in here.

I created one for myself though (using limited tools) and was wondering if you could give your honest opinion.

It's a bit small, I know, I couldn't stretch the image due to it's original size.. I'm working on that though.

Thanks mate
Cheers
-=Phoenix=-

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i like it. for using limited tools it is nice peace of work here. i can't tel you what to improve if i don't know what program you are using.

pho3nix

Thanks Nightblade.

As I mentioned, it is very limited tools. I'm using a discontinued program I've been using for years called Microsoft Photo Premium 10 (last one that came out)

I'm trying to get a hold of the latest Adobe product but man are they expensive. :icon_redface: