I would like to know???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TW admins please enlighten me as to why you find it appropriate to change ALL my village names to RENAMED BY TW TEAM when maybe two or three may have been a bit dodgy but not inappropriate??

I have always supported this game and have bought premium for over 4 years and you couldn't mail to ask to change or could have changed just the one's you deemed wrong,but no you change the lot and that is outrageous and unfair to any player you do this to.

I have not broken any rules by posting this but i would like an answer and the names put back and the supposedly inappropriate one's changed to the above as you have done to ALL of them which has somewhat annoyed me as you can imagine if it happened to you.

Mikey

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'm afraid you're incorrect about not having violated any rules by posting it.

Quoted from the Forum Rules:
We allow no discussion (this includes instigating discussion, by mentioning specific bans or moderating actions) of Ingame Moderation (or bans or cheating) in the forums, except in general in the Ingame Moderation Discussion subforum. If you have complaints on ingame moderator decisions, please send in a ticket through the ingame support system. The same applies to discussion of Forum Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.