I would like to thank

DeletedUser

Did you have only 1 village and got rimmed by the sucker punching friend? Or you are still in the game in a meaningful way?

I had two villages, but I am now co-playing on another account.

There were some bizarre happenings in the neighborhood - when I went to noble my first noble target, there were 5 paladins in it :D - someone leaked my claim. I still cleared it though.

I log in the other day, and a tribe member has a train sent to them - from this same guy alex, I goto snipe it with my main village and realize it wasn't there -- at first I thought my premium ran out :D He was on my friends list, so knew I was sleeping. The whole thing was quite bizarre.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108587

I had two villages, but I am now co-playing on another account.

There were some bizarre happenings in the neighborhood - when I went to noble my first noble target, there were 5 paladins in it :D - someone leaked my claim. I still cleared it though.

I log in the other day, and a tribe member has a train sent to them - from this same guy alex, I goto snipe it with my main village and realize it wasn't there -- at first I thought my premium ran out :D He was on my friends list, so knew I was sleeping. The whole thing was quite bizarre.

This game has caused me trust issues.

DeletedUser113867

No spy gave over info on your target amish, that is a fact. You had it claimed when i was in .ex..

The last few days have seen several players try hard to op my good friends tnpilot and ghengis domz.

crankster - lost 3 nobles
kodaa - lost a village and offense and noble
baldrof - lost offense
lj2133 - lost offense and noble
subzerosm - lost a mixed village of troops

Hard to see whos on whos side atm as it seems to be every man for himself,

The rebellion is growing though the ex alliance is growing also with tbs and ev faking some players, und! player also hit with ex, so not sure whats going on/

DeletedUser113867

Happy to Know , Till No Hug

To be fair i have asked .ex. for peace.

I gave them a more than fair offer i thought, i offered to share the k, they get the south half and the rest is for me and my mates.

They rejected the offer, i am really sad now.

DeletedUser115558

After This War or These WARS we have our Best tribe

Now If i am not wrong, we have 3 Sides, if so plz correct me

EV v/s .EX.

.EX.+TBS v/s UND+SCAR + Heatlessfool

DeletedUser113867

.ex., and tbs had an op on ghengis domz of Und! - ev faking with tbs while .ex. tried to noble, i received fakes to stop local support.

As results show .ex. did not take a village, though a close call

Then an .ex. player hit Scar! and an Und! player sent attacks with him.

DeletedUser115558

Players Loyalty at Stake,

My Opinion

Most of the players not sure that their current tribe last long and so every one has there own agenda, which ever tribe Gets first upper hand ..........Loads of Recruitment Application for them....lol

Or This K going to see Huge merger and only 2 Major tribe we going to see in future

atmospherecf

Players Loyalty at Stake,

My Opinion

Most of the players not sure that their current tribe last long and so every one has there own agenda, which ever tribe Gets first upper hand ..........Loads of Recruitment Application for them....lol

Or This K going to see Huge merger and only 2 Major tribe we going to see in future

That happens to every tribe after the 2nd month. Everyone has that "feeling" things won't work out. Leadership has to be strong and comfort its' members.

DeletedUser108587

That happens to every tribe after the 2nd month. Everyone has that "feeling" things won't work out. Leadership has to be strong and comfort its' members.

Well it depends. Sometimes this feeling won't go away cause the tribe is really bad.

DeletedUser

I miss these, any chance we can get an update Heartless Fool?

DeletedUser

Heartless is inactive, as I'm sure ya know.

Inactivity and defeat usually go hand in hand. It is what it is.

alexjin98, next time you attack a tribe mate in his sleep, make sure you finish the job, or else you may find yourself looking for a new real estate - and having tribe mates move you roughly 50 fields away... :icon_razz:

Note: Nice job, though, being able to pre-noble for him. I was actually going to send my train the night before but fell asleep.

The next day, I saw his name pop up in the core, and I thought the game was broken or something.

He put up a good fight - don't get me wrong - all I ask, is to take it easy on the friendly ones, tribe mates, that allow you into their backyard, help you grow give you tips etc..., Where's the challenge in attacking a tribe mate in his sleep? ; don't mistake kindness for weakness:

[spoil]
54588_20130226_163941_387500_426648824083497_230709214_n.jpg
[/spoil]

Message to Black Flags - don't think we forgot about you little buddy... (TO BE CONTINUED..)

270907176_0f98502978.jpg

DeletedUser110490

Thanks, most people here are very cooperative with that kind of thing so he had a lot of options, good friends with Genghis I believe.

Would've preferred it if he asked for help though, really, but I guess he'll live and learn.

DeletedUser

I drown our members in Jagermeister.. That either gets them that pissed they forget that they hate me or get them that pissed they fight with each other and forget I even exist.

Nevertheless.. War is on the horizon and I'm starving.. Who fancies a pizza?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118236

I drown our members in Jagermeister.. That either gets them that pissed they forget that they hate me or get them that pissed they fight with each other and forget I even exist.

- Nubzz

Can you stop talking about war and actually declare? This world is boring.

DeletedUser

- Nubzz

Hmmm. This should be interesting, Jager has seemed cautious so far. It will be good to see how they handle a war. Just please, please tell me that this 'war' you speak of is not against some small tribe? Like are you actually going to war? Or just attacking some small tribe and calling it war?