If I could recruit........

DeletedUser71439

Mine:

JamesFBA - Duke
W.B.B - That guy to look after James. ;)
Rep.
LadyIce
Walshaw
Bama
HellRules
Ryderrm
RJ - Well. We all ways need someone to laugh at. <3
GoD

betrayed on so many levels :( and top 10 i couldnt make one because i wouldnt need recruit as i got my recruits in my tribe atm but i wouldnt have a certain few that are in there -.-

Last edited:

DeletedUser93182

Afraid i don't even know your IGN unfortunatly :/

IGM is Kanukanutz. This guy is very good indeed, had a great time fighting alongside him since the start of this year. I enjoyed it nearly as much when I was fighting against him ;-)

DeletedUser

IGM is Kanukanutz. This guy is very good indeed, had a great time fighting alongside him since the start of this year. I enjoyed it nearly as much when I was fighting against him ;-)

Just the way I like it, unknown :)

DeletedUser

Ah i searched it by copying and pasting his name that'll be why I couldn't find it, as it has gaps on the externals but none in game

seth89

betrayed on so many levels :( and top 10 i couldnt make one because i wouldnt need recruit as i got my recruits in my tribe atm but i wouldnt have a certain few that are in there -.-

Lolwurt?

And you're too cool for my top ten.:icon_cool:
Jame's is only on there cause I was feeling sorry for him. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lolwurt?

And you're too cool for my top ten.:icon_cool:
Jame's is only on there cause I was feeling sorry for him. :lol:

Im delighted you chose me in that top 10 list of yours but unfortunately i have baad news if you could recruit..... well you can't recruit me because i don't want to be in your tribe ^.^

sad to see you quit tho :(

seth89

Im delighted you chose me in that top 10 list of yours but unfortunately i have baad news if you could recruit..... well you can't recruit me because i don't want to be in your tribe ^.^

sad to see you quit tho :(

I only chose you because I feel sorry for you. ;]

Had to, seem's that Ima needed on my main world.
And you're not really are you. You just upset that I won't be able to whoop your ass in K94. :p

DeletedUser

I only chose you because I feel sorry for you. ;]

Had to, seem's that Ima needed on my main world.
And you're not really are you. You just upset that I won't be able to whoop your ass in K94. :p

stay on the world i was looking forward to being Bombarded with Defense Nukes from you

DeletedUser

well how can i refuse free ODD after all my OD stats aren't exactly the best :icon_redface: so i need OD :icon_wink: